chapter 52 💜

Thank you soo much for the 100k reads, this means alot to me🤩🙏💜☃️ Mikka nandri💃💜☃️ it's overwhelming 😍

Into the story,

No proof read....

NO ONE'S POV:

The next day at Arjun's home,

It was half past 5 in the evening, Sana visited her parental home. Geetha looked at her in surprise,

Geetha: "ena di...sollama vandhiruka?" She looked over sana's shoulder and asked "Mapla varalaya?"

Sana: "ila ma...naa direct ah office la irundhu varen..." she said as she walked inside the house. She then plopped down the sofa keeping her bag aside and stretched her legs.

Geetha: "iru...coffee potu kondu varen" She said moving to the kitchen..

Sana: "ama...appa innum varalaya?" She shouted from the living room.

Geetha: "ila di...edho meeting irukam, late aagum nu sonnanga" She shouted back from the kitchen. Sana nodded her head and started scrolling through her phone.

In a while geetha came with a cup of coffee and handed over it to sana. She took the coffee cup and inhaled the aroma,

Sana: "ahaaaa....geetha oda coffee manamey manam" She said shaking her head slowly in delight, which made her mother to giggle.

Geetha: "seriii....Shreya epdi iruka? Set aairucha avaluku?"

Sana: "ma..innum 2 naal kuda aagala...seekrame set aairuva...mama ava kuda poi Vitutu vandhanga...
deepthi en friend theriyun la ava veetla than iruka Shreya. Deepthi than Shreya va angaye thangika solita...avalum thaniya than iruka...no worries ava thangachi maadhiri paathupa.." She said smiling but it turned into a sad one "enna onnu veetla ellarum avala...romba miss panrom...oru maadhiri dull ah iruku veedu"

Geetha: "ama than...enake kashtama iruku...kandipa anga ellarum miss panuvinga...Sharadha than paavam romba azhudha" She sighed heavily "ellam unnala than" She stared at sana and hit her head playfully to which Sana glared at her mother.

Sana'sMV: "ama ama...naathan venumne anupi vachen paarunga...ellam unga paiyan panna vela than"

Geetha: "ena di silent ah iruka?" She asked with a frown.

Sana: "ahnn?!..ila adhu onnum ila...ellam nalladhuku than ma" She showed a tight smile.

Geetha: "hmmmm" She nodded understandingly "aprm...sana....unkita konjam pesanum di" she said in a serious tone.

Sana: "ena pesanum?" She asked sipping her coffee

Geetha: "adhu vandhu..... arjun ah pathi than" tint of worry was visible in her voice.

Sana paused drinking the coffee and looked at her mother for a brief second and resumed sipping the coffee. Geetha hit sana's arm slightly,

Geetha: "heyy...unkita than di pesuren...nee enada na..silent ah coffee kudichitu iruka?" She looked at sana in slight annoyance.

Sana: "ena?....un paiyanuku ponnu paakuriya?" She asked enjoying her coffee.

Geetha: "ama...apdiye paathutaalum...adhuku avanuku vayasu iruku...adhu ila vishayam"

Sana: "seri apo ena?" She asked placing the cup on the teapoy and looked at her mother.

Geetha: "ila di...avan konja naalave seri ila...olungave pesamaatinguran...olunga saapdala...thaniyave irukan...ena aachune purila" She said with a frown
"Anaiku oru naal ipdithan...naanum un appa vum veliya poirundhom..poitu vandhu enga ivana kaanom nu room la paatha...avan room full ah avan things sedhari irundhadhu...thooki potu odacha maadhiri...onnume purila..enanu ketah pesave ila...appa ku romba kashtama pochu arjun ah apdi paakuradhuku..." She now looked worried.