chapter 18💜

Jephii Thank you so much for your love and support 💜🥰🙏

~~~~~~~~~

NO ONE'S POV:

The girls left the washroom and moved towards the screen. Sana was completely silent, noticing it Shreya asked..

Shreya: "en ka silent ah irukinga?"

Sana shook her head as nothing...

Shreya: "ivvlo nadandhiruku...neenga onnume pesaveh ila?"

Sana: "adhuthan naanum yosichitu irundhen....ivvlo nadandhiruke...nee onnume sollama silent ah irukiye..en nu? Nee avvlo nallavala ena?" She asked with a curiosity..

Shreya laughed and said...

Shreya: "cha cha...kandipa naa avvlo nallava lam ila. Poruthaar bhoomi aazhvar😎"

Sana: "mmm...indha dialogue ku onnum korachal ila" She said with a sigh.

They went inside and found their friends sitting...Shreya went to the row and stood waiting for the girls to sit. Meanwhile she searched for arjun, who was sitting near navya and talking.

Shreya felt a tinge of pain inside, seeing that she moved towards her seat. Arjun then turned to notice Shreya who was about to sit,

Arjun: "shreya inga vandhu okaru?" He pointed the seat next to him, which was occupied by sidhu. He nudged sidhu to shift places with Shreya, sidhu got up to change but shreya stopped him saying...

Shreya: "ila na...paravala neenga okarunga, naa ingaye okandhukuren" She said looking at sidhu...

Sidhu: "paravala ma...inga vandhu okandhuko"

Shreya: "irukatum na...naa ingaye iruken...Sana akka irukanga la...neenga okarunga" She said and sat without looking at arjun. She sat between Sana and Aryan.

Sana: "en di pola?"

Shreya: "ama...apdiye poranga...avanga rendu perum mokka podradha naa pakathula irundhu vera paakanum ah?en ka neenga vera!...ipo namma full focus only movie and popcorn than"

Sana chuckled at it.

Arjun was little hurt by shreya's behavior and he didn't show it. He scratched his eyebrow and leaned forward turning to side to see shreya...
But he got irritated to see Aryan and shreya talking and giggling.. he fell back on the backrest huffing.

Arjun's MV: "ivan pakathula okaradhuku than venam nu sonala?"😑 he thought and looked at the screen trying to focus on the movie.

Navya's eyelids started to droop, as she felt the movie boring.

Navya's MV: "yapo da interval varum...bore ah iruku...yaaru selection oh movie.."🤦‍♀️

Soon, it was interval.
Arjun stood up stretching his body, navya was scrolling through her phone.
He looked at her and asked...