Thirst

"Alexia is it?" Caius asked.

"Yes, that is my name." I politely answered

He chucked. "Alexia dear it is just that you are hungry. The burning will go away once you drink."

"Drink what?" I questioned.

"My dear. You must drink blood" Marcus scoffed as if I didn't know. Ever since I met Marcus he has treated me as if I were a child. I am not a child.

I glared at him and felt a rush of power as I glared at him. He made eye contact with me and it was as if he was in a trance.

"I am not a child Marcus. Let's leave it at that." I said with a note of sultry in my voice as I spoke to him.

He simply gazed at me before gliding to my side and repeating "Of course, you are not a child my dear one. How awful of me to say that to you" he said pleading for forgiveness.

I just stared at him in confusion as the power drained from my being and he relaxed and then looked at me in horror.

A joyous laugh echoed in the room as Aro clapped his hands in delight. He then came to me and grasped my hands and smiled wildly. "Oh my dear I knew you'd be a powerful one just like your siblings," he exclaimed.

"Whatever do you mean Aro? "Like my siblings" What kind of powers do they have?" I incredulously asked.

"Your siblings have powers as well my dear. Your sister Jane has a wonderful way of getting someone to scream. She just has to make eye contact and think about the pain. Soon her victims are writhing in agony on the floor till she says otherwise." Marcus bragged.

I started with fascinating horror.

Then Caius chimed in and said "Let's not leave out your lovely older brother. Alec has a unique power indeed. His manifest in a cloud of sorts that causes all those affected by it to lose their senses."

"That is horrifying but useful," I say. "It is honey. But we are stronger" a voice echoed in my head.

(this next part happens in her mind)

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I am you but also not you. I am the power that made that insufferable vampire regret his rude statement" she answered.

"Oh ok. So what do you do." I ask

"Anything. Everything. I am here to make sure that we never have to feel the hands of men on us again. Unless it's because we are draining the life force from them. Men are beneath us now. We will make them suffer for what they have done to us." she screamed in my head.

"Deal?" she smirked.

"Deal," I replied

"My dear, are you ready?" Aro asked.

"I am Aro. I am starving" We said together.

They led us back through the halls of the castle to the throne room where. A man sat on the floor. Sobbing into his hands he shot back up when we entered the room. Jane stood in the corner watching him cry till she saw me enter.

"Alexia! You look beautiful. Vampirism becomes you. We are going to have so much fun. Just like we used to." she exclaimed as she hugged me tightly.

"Alexia." it came from behind me. I turn to see Alec behind me. "Alec! I have missed you, dear brother." I cried.

"Oh, Alexia you are breathtaking. I am glad you chose to stay," he answered calmly.

The clearing of throats was heard and we all turned to see the three brothers had taken their thrones. We headed to our respective spots. Alec stood behind Caius. Jane was behind Aro and I was to stand behind Marcus.
__________________________________

"Do you know why you are here Jameson?" Aro's voice echoed throughout the throne room.

"I stole something I shouldn't have," he answered quietly though we all heard him due to the vampire hearing.

"Stole?! A laughable excuse. You raped your daughter. A child. Then had her sent to a nunnery when she became pregnant from the incident." Marcus roared.

I stiffened from the anger building as I began to feel the familiar power run through me as she listened in. To say we are pissed was an understatement.

"He will pay for this" she stated.

"Indeed he will" I vowed.

Aro stood and walked to him. He looked him in the eyes and the man stared back in fear. "Jane," he said calmly. My sister rose and flashed to his side. Smiling fiercely.

"Don't kill him please dear. That is your sister's job." He smiled matter of factly

"With pleasure," she said.

For the next moments, all you could hear was the man's screams of pain as Jane made him feel the worst of the worst. He screamed that it burned and I guessed she was sharing her experience of the day she died at the stake.

I watched while waiting for my turn. My throat burning worsened till I couldn't take it anymore and we became one.

"Jameson," we said. "Come here, Jameson. I'll make it go away." We sing.

We walk with a grace unparalleled by any other being in existence. It was a stance that screamed danger but spoke like a parent wanting to comfort a child.

A nightmare wrapped in a colorful Dream.

The man stood in a trance and made his way over. He knelt at my feet and waited patiently for death. I looked to Aro for permission and was granted it.

The first time I ever had blood was a transcendent experience.

I pulled him into an embrace the same as I would a lover. Then I ripped into his neck. His scream was loud and echoed off the walls of the throne room as I gulped every drop of nectar from him. It was heavenly like the power was transferred and made my dead heartbeat. I never wanted it to stop.

Eventually, Alec tapped me on the shoulder as I dropped the man's lifeless body onto the marble stairs and he handed me a handkerchief.

"Thank you brother," I said.

"We are going to have so much fun together my dear," Aro exclaimed.