Unexpected Plan

Alexia

I know Aro said "do not engage" but I wasn't the one who initiated the attack so it was technically self-defense.

Who am I kidding he caught me off, guard.

His hand around my throat felt nice though. But I don't like not having the upper hand. My demon came through. I enhanced my scent to distract him and my voice spoke,

"Awe sweetness, who said I was following you?"

And just like that, we had him snared. He stands there almost in a trance. His reader powers can't even save him from me. His face is slack and content.

I reach up and caress his face. Handsome. Still a dick but handsome. I reached down to caress other things and was impressed, to say the least.

I run my fingers through his brown/blonde hair, pulling slightly. I want to play with him so badly. But Aro said to play after we figured out his plan. Later then. So instead I let go of his hair and walked away.

Once I am safe distance I watch him shake his head to clear the fog and set off to make a different plan.

I head off to find someone to eat so I don't blow my cover. Again.
——————————————————————————

He knows I'm following him. Again. But this time he doesn't seem to mind. Odd.

I follow him through the winding streets of the middle city and try to figure out what he is up to.

He seems to be headed to where he has been renting these past few days. But he also seems to be just distracting me.

I watch him round a corner and I slow to a slower pace cause I am determined to not get caught off guard again.

But when I round the corner he isn't there or anywhere on that street. My senses go off but it's too late I feel hands on either side of my head and then everything goes black.
———————————————————————————

I wake tied by my hands and feet. I laugh silently to myself. I hope this is what Edward wanted. Because this was pathetic on his part.

I break the ropes and sit up on the bed. It's nice. Not as nice as the one I have at the palace but it's nice enough.

I pick up voices with my impeccable hearing coming from outside my door. I wait patiently to see a man walk in.

"You. You are my prisoner and will be sold to the highest bidder at the next auction" he states smirking.

I bend over clutching my stomach from the laughter racking my body. This is pathetic. Hilarious even. Two humans stole me to sell me to the black market.

That's a good one.

"No. I will not be." I state venomously. They both back up slowly frightened by my voice. Only one stayed.

"The man named Edward says hello. He knocked you out and gave you to us" the man stated

I laugh even harder. Edward really must be desperate if he broke my neck. Pathetic.

Well, at least he left me something to play with.

"You will get on your knees and beg for forgiveness. Or I'll bleed you dry"

They cower in fear and scream as I rip into their throats one by one. Normally I make my feeding sexual but these were just to feed the bloodlust.

But when I find that bastard Edward Cullen I will decimate him. Just wait.

I change into the clothes I found in the closet and head out to find the blonde-haired dick.

I happened to find him in his "safe house". I crept up the outside wall and into his bedroom window. He lay on the bed inside calmly reading a book. He looks up, not even a little bit nervous. Fine by me.

"Ah, Alexia. Took you long enough" he laughed.

"Hehehe. Oh babe you are going to regret that" we said. He looks blankly at the book in his hands. Yep, he won't remember a moment of what's to come.

I stalk over to him and straddle his waist. I run both hands through his hair as I take his mouth in mine. His hands voluntarily wrap around my legs and caress my body.

He lets out a gasp as I slide one hand down to caress his member.

I chuckle at that and continue to devour his neck and chest. Unbuttoning every button so slowly. A loud rip echoes in the room as he rips my clothes off me, literally.

I gasp slightly from the temperature change and keep up the assault of my lips on his chest. My hands run down his chest and down to his pants. I unbutton and pull out his member. It's thick and long and I almost freeze and wonder if this will fit in my mouth.

I slide my mouth as far as it will go and let his dick slide out of my mouth with a "pop". He groans and jerks his hips up.

His mind was clouded with our scent and our voice makes it hard for him to fight my power. I position myself above him and let out a cry of pleasure as my puss envelopes his member. He groans as he starts to move slowly.

Impatient as I am, I go to speed it up by moving my hips with his strokes. He goes faster and faster until it's impossible to reach the speed we are going. Any human under that pressure would be crushed. But being vampires our bodies withstand a lot more.

Faster and faster till he explodes inside me, and my screams echo on the walls. Satisfied I take my time leaving. Edward lay back on the destroyed bed in a dazed state.

I leave soon after and head back to the palace. I already knew his plan but I still wanted the fun I was promised. Aro is gonna be so proud of me.