Too Calm

The video is called, Hunger Games Remember
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tyler's P.O.V

Last night, after the Capitol seal disappeared from the sky, Willow and I fell asleep . Exhausted from that day. 

I wake up and feel something wet on the back of my neck.  I turn and see that water is seeping through the cave walls.  As if they were sweating excessively or something. 

I go to wake up Willow and noticed that she isn't next to me.  I quickly sit up and hear footsteps out side.  I look around the cave, Willow isn't there.   "Willow? " I whisper. 

" Yeah." someone says from outside. A head pops in. It's willow. 
" Oh good, it's you ."  I said. 
"What were you doing out there?" I asked concerned.

" I heard the sound of a sponsor and went outside." Willow said. 
" Oh, did anything come?" I asked. "Yes, this." she said walking over to me with the parachute. 

"What's in it?"I ask.
"I don't know I haven't opened it yet."  She then opens the parachute up.  Inside there was 6 cheese buns, a couple of fruits,and a two water bottles.

Including a note saying, " Eat up you'll need the energy. ~H"

"What does he mean by, 'you'll need the energy'? " willow asks.
" I don't know, but what I do know is that finale is coming soon so, maybe thats what he meant." I state.

We eat and get moving to see what in store for us today. I see the nightlock bush and put some in my pocket, without Willow noticing.  Once we are outside the capitol music starts to play.

"What ?" I mumble. 
" It's not even night yet." Willow says. 

" Attention tributes, there has been a slight rule change, only one tributes can win.  That being said, carry on and may the odds be ever in your favor for the four of you."

Willows pov

May the odds be ever in your favor for the four of you".  I look at Tyler not Sure what to Say or do .  This is it.   I keep thinking.  Both of us can't live.

" I knew it, I knew something was bound to happen today. " Tyler said.
" What do you mean?" 
" What I mean is that we are in the Hunger Games, it was too calm . Something was bound to happen. " tyler said.

He's right.  I hadn't noticed it before but it was too calm.  Almost peaceful until a minute ago.

"Well I don't know about you but I need a drink. " I said trying to change the subject.  

We spend the rest of the day laying low because we know we need the energy gor tomorrow .

It seems like the Capitol wouldn't go long without any action because the sun is setting quite quickly today.

***

It's like the middle of the night when I hear," Attention tributes, attention tomorrow morning there will be bags of 'necessities' that all of you need.  Only for tomorrow, tributes. " the voice disappears into the night.

"Are we going? " I asked
"No." Tyler said while furrowing his eyebrows.
"But we need medicine for our skin. The poison in the water is giving us blisters. " I pointed out.

"Yea, that's true." He then continues saying,  " Okay, lets go you need the medicine for your leg too,the poison is starting to infect it."

" Yea ,but what if it's a trap.  "  I said."Well,the finale was bound to happen sooner or later." Tyler said, " get some sleep ,Willow,we're going to need it tomorrow. " he said dozing off.

I simply agreed swallowing the lump in my throat.

So guys tell me what you think of this chapter.

"Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown
Everybody's watching to see the fallout
Even when you're sleeping, sleeping
Keep your ey-eyes open
Keep your ey-eyes open"
–Eyes Open Taylor Swift