What Just Happened?!

Willows pov

I tried to sleep all through the night. But the thoughts of the Games kept haunting me. When I did fall asleep the thoughts of the Games hunted me down and turned my dreams into nightmares.

If it wasn't the thoughts or the nightmares it was the crowd of the Capitol cheering and celebrating outside.

How could I sleep? Tomorrow I'm going to be trapped inside the arena. A death trap really, with my parents.

I didn't even know if I was going to survive the first day! I have to go to sleep! Tonight is the last night I could probably get any more sleep in a while.

I tried for about thirty more minutes I still couldn't sleep. I decide to go to the roof where my parents showed Tyler and me earlier.

I go as quietly as I can, I don't want to wake anyone. I go up the ladder slowly not making a sound.

I opened the door and climb out. Already I can hear the crowd partying in the city square and I'm not even at the balcony yet.

I suddenly hear a sound. Footsteps! I look in front of me but nobody's there. I start to get up. Then a strong hand touches my back.

I was about to fall down the ladder when somebody catches me. I finally am able to look at the person.

I see dirty blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. I kind of sighed when I realized it was Tyler. He helped me up.

"Couldn't sleep either, huh?" He asked.
" No, It's either the thoughts of going into the Games or the nightmares and if It's not that, It's the cheers of these people. " I said sighing.

The wind was getting cold. I wrapped my arms around my body.
" Are you cold, Willow? "
"No, I'm fine. " I lied. I was cold. I go and walk over to the window.

He comes from behind me and stands next to me.
" Don't lie, I can see you shivering," he said, with a smile. He wasn't lying I was shivering.

The wind was getting cold with every gust. I smiled what could I say? He was right. I am cold. "Okay, I am cold," I say, giving in.

"Here," he said as he put something around me. I looked down and saw that he had put a blanket around me.

I don't hesitate to say thank you. " No problem," he said. Then he sat down on the floor against the wall and looked out the window.

I could tell something was bothering him.
" What's wrong?" I ask him. "Nothing." He said.
" Tyler, Now it's my turn to tell you this, please don't lie to me."

" You can trust me, now what's wrong?"I asked.
" It's just that, I ...." he trailed off. "You what?" I asked.

" I'm scared t-"
"To die?" I interrupt.
" No, well Yeah, but I'm scared for the both of us." He said.

I looked at him surprised. I have to admit something, I think I had a crush on him.
" For the both of us wh-" he kisses me.

It was amazing, I'm mean it was my first kiss. But it was like kissing an angel. Our lips moved completely in sync.

I was enjoying it, yes, but this still took me by surprise. I mean he kissed me! Tyler Dawson kissed me. What just happened?!

He grabs my neck. I was liking it a lot. We finally separate.
" That was amazing," I said.
" I think I like you, Willow".
"You can't like me," I said.

" It's too late," he said.
" You can't I'm going to die and you're going to live. There can only be two victors right. I'm making sure you know of them ." I said.

" No Willow, there is one other way, you're going to live and That's final," he said.

"I don't want you to die. " I said.

Are you , are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run
so we'd Both be free
Strange things did happen
Here no stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight
in the Hanging Tree.
-hanging tree Mockingjay part 1.