Run Away

Katniss' pov

I was just about to go back to camp when I hear a growling sound.  I quickly turn around and point my arrow towards the sound. 

At first, I don't see anything.  Then it slowly comes out.   A big dog-looking creature. It took me a while to realize what it was.

A mutt!

For a minute we are just looking at each other ready to attack.  Then all of a sudden it jumps at me.  I shot the arrow at his left eye.

It barely did anything to it.   It jumps to me again.  This time I dodge it.  I shot another arrow.   This one hits his right eye.  He is now blind.

But somehow he still knows where I was.  I ran off as fast as I could.  It's still chasing me.  I fell over a log and when I looked back the mutt is coming closer.

In less than a minute, It's on top of me.  That's when I yelled out for Peeta.   "PEETA!!!" 

I then looked down at my pocket and remembered the knife I had in it.  I quickly took it out and stabbed it in the chest.

It sort of stumbled back. I took this opportunity and stood up.  The knife didn't go deep enough to kill the creature.

I start to run again.

I'm scared and don't have any idea what to do. 
"PEETA! " I called out again.  When I hear a cannon go off. 

Peeta's pov

"PEETA! " I hear someone scream. That, someone, was Katniss. I get up grab my spear and start running.

Willow starts to run behind me along with Tyler.   They both have their bows ready and loaded as they ran.

I hear a stranger growling sound coming from the direction I heard the scream. 
"PEETA!" I heard her scream again.  

Then I heard a sound that made me get chills down my spine.  A sound that made me want to throw up.  A cannon.  

"KATNISS!" I screamed for her no answer.   "KATNISS!" I yelled again.  "Peeta?! " she yelled back.  "Peeta help It's chasing me!" She yelled

Then I saw her running for her life and a strange mutt dog behind her.  It pushes her down and gets on top of her.  "Aaaghhhh!" She yelled in pain as she hit the ground.

I run and stab the creature in the heart repeatedly until it falls over and dies. Tyler takes the arrows out of Its eye sockets and cleans them.  Willow is beside katniss. 

Checking out her wound on the side of her stomach.  It not deep but still needs to be covered while it heals, if not she might get a serious infection.

I hear the sound of small bells and look up to see a parachute coming.  I grab it and open it.

The note read, Apply generously with love ~H. It was the same cream we used during our first Games. I take some and put it on her wound then I take some gauze and put it over it.

Once I finish I said
" Do you wanna stand up?" 
"Yeah." she said and when she does I hugged her and say, " You scared me to death." I let go to look at her face.  " I heard the cannon I thought you died." I finished.

"I am fine, I didn't die." She said and kisses me. 
"Um..excuse me, Mrs.Mellark I, uh, got your arrows," Tyler said. 
"Thanks, and call me Katniss." She said.

"We better head back to camp before anything else happens. " Willow said. Then we walked to camp. 

Willows pov

In all four of our resource bags, we only found two tents.   We decided we were gonna share.   We opened them up and set them up.  They camouflaged with the plants and leaves on the ground and with the bushes as well. So they blend in.

We cooked the four birds we hunted and then we ate and drank some water we had in our bags.

Tyler and I volunteered to get the first watch.  My parents went inside their tent.  After about 10 minutes or so Tyler said, "Willow, I'm not gonna let you die. I can't go on pretending like nothing happened that night on the roof or that I don't love you because something did happen and because I do love you."

"Then don't," I said back.
"What?" He said.
"Then don't pretend that you don't like me or that we didn't kiss on the roof.  I'm not going to make you pretend because I..."I trail off before I continue and embarrass myself.

"Because you what?" he said arching an eyebrow urging me on.
"...because I like you too."

I look at his sea-blue eyes and they remind me of the blue skies we had in District 12.  They remind me of home. They remind me of peace. He takes my face in his hand and kisses me. 

I felt it again.  That spark inside of me.  Starting from my heart and spreading through my whole body.   I've never been kissed before meeting Tyler.  I'm glad my first kiss was with him.

I like him.  A lot.
"I'm not gonna let you die," I said in a whisper.
" I can't love you. I don't want you to love me because I'm gonna die or we're gonna die I don't want you to suffer. " I said.

"So then,  let's love each other like we're going to lose each other. "

" are you are you
Coming to the tree where they
Strung up a man they say who
murdered three
Strange things did happen here no stranger would it be if
we met up at Midnight
In the hanging tree "
-Hanging tree, Mockingjay part 1

Please vote!!!!