Finale

Tyler's pov

" Tyler behind you!" She pushed me out of the way. The person that's behind me is Naveah.
"Oh look, lover boy came to cure the wounds we caused you.  How cute.  " she spits out.

"We?" That's when I see Alex jump down form the top of the cornucopia. " Nice one Naveah. " he said. Willow loads her bow and so do I.

" Ladies and Gentlemens, " Alex starts " We are gladiators and the kill time has come. "Alex said smiling at Naveah.
"Alex come on, stop playing games. " naveah said.

Willows pov

"Now we are in the ring and we are coming for blood." Naveah said looking directly in my eyes . She runs forward and falls on top of me.

She gets out a knife and was about to stab me but I stabbed her with the point of my arrow. She cried in pain I pushed her off, and stood up loadingwmy bow and pointing it at her.

She was about to jump on me again when I shot her in the head. I look to find Tyler. I saw him and started running closer to him. He was fighting Alex by the Cornucopia. He punched Alex in the face.

Alex tripped Tyler and was going to slit his throat when the cannon for Naveah's official death goes off. He came running towards me. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me against the Cornucopia.

I hear a cracking sound and a sharp pain runs through my right shoulder. I must've broken something. I bite my lip as I try to fight through the pain.

I doge his fist, that was going towards  my face, landing on the ground. Tyler pulls Alex back and they fall to the ground.

Alex had Tyler in position to snap his neck. I had to do something. He could die.
"Come on, Willow!"
I force my self to draw back an arrow and point it at Alex.

I shoot and he falls dead. Tyler gets up.
"Thanks." he said.
"Your welcome. " I said.
"We did it! "He said smiling.
"We did it!" I agreed. He comes to give me a hug, and I flinch.
"Ow!" I said.
" What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Tyler ask.

"When Alex pushed me against the Cornucopia, I think I broke my shoulder. " I said.
"Ouch. " he said. " but don't worry, because we can both go home now, we won the Games,Tyler! " I tell him.

"No,Willow... you won the Games. " Tyler tells me.
"Oh, right the rule change. No! I can't let you die!  Please stay or atleast shoot me and you live." I tell him.

" Please stay , I have nobody back home. You have your family. " I try to convince him.
"Willow, I'm not gonna shoot you. Willow I love you. You are the best thing that's ever been mine. For that reason I want you to live."

He pulls out something from his pocket. Small berries dark blue with a hint of silver. Nightlock! He's going to kill himself!
"Tyler, no I can't let you do this!" I said on the verge of tears.

He grabs me by the waist and kisses me.
"I don't want to say goodbye. " I say resting my forehead on his.
"Then don't. I love you Willow. " Tyler said.

"I love you Tyler. " I had a feeling that was our goodbye. Our first and last 'I love you' .  Once I said it he put the berries in his mouth and falls to the ground with a cry of pain. Then the cannon goes off.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this years victor of the 76th annual Hunger Games, Willow Mellark from District 12." I hear the announcer say. As a hovercraft comes to pick up Tyler, I start to cry.

Then another hovercraft came to get me. Once I'm inside, I cry my eyes out. Tyler Dawson is... Dead.

_______________________________________

So what do you guys think?
please comment and vote.

" Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown
Everybody's watching to see the fallout
Even when you're sleeping, sleeping
Keep your ey-eyes open
Keep your ey-eyes open "
–Eyes Open, Taylor Swift