Chapter 17

"Good morning Tom. Would you like some water, or tea?" Christina asked, pouring herself some tea. I sat at the table, avoiding Chase.

        "No thank you Christina, I just had orange juice at home, but thank you" Tom said politely. "I suggest we go to Slaughter house today" Tom said abruptly to the group.

        "Sure" Christina said, she clearly liked him. I was quite sure he didn't like her, since she'd tried to kill him before though.

        The sky was gray, and the wind was a cool breeze. We have not had a sunny day in weeks.
 We walked down the dirt road, to Slaughter house, and walked in. It seemed different, almost as if it reconized all of us, and Tom.

        "You stay out here hun" Tom said, kissing my cheek and walking in the shack with the others, leaving me outside, lonely and vulnerable. I heard noises from the shack and went inside to figure it out.

        "You killed my sister, you tried to kill me! So now it's your turn to die! You can see what it means to hurt" Tom said, holding a knife against Chase's throat, and holding him up against the log wall. "Tom!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled, pulling him off of Chase. "Look, I want to kill him to! But I can't okay, because then we will never figure out what's going on! " I yelled. "I want to know what the hell is going on, I want to go home, I want to see my boyfriend and my daughter again! But most of all I want answers!" I said, my voice cracking as I fell to the ground crying.

        Tom leaned down and wrapped his arms around me comfotingly. I sobbed into into his chest, while the others just stood around me awkwardly. "Let's just go back...." I whispered. Christina shook her head no, and we all looked at her like she was insane.

        "The newspapers and police records said that they did tests on us, maybe if we go to the police station they will tell us." She said, I nodded, getting up and wiping my tears away with the back of my hand.

        'That is the smartest thing you have said all week" Luke said, grabbing her hand and walking out of the Slaughter house. I nodded, and we all went down the road to town.

                                                                _____________________

        "So you're telling me that you are Crazy Eights?" The police officer said, looking at us wierdly. I nodded. "Yeah, we just need to know what type of experiments they ran us when we were kids" Luke said, still holding Christinas hand. I rolled my eyes at them.

        "They only did one experiment. They used Electroconvulsive Therapy, to erase your memories. If you want, we can call the doctors to restore them, there is no gaurentee it will wor, but there is a 50/50 chance." The police man said, we all agreed yes, and he called the doctors.

        When the doctors arrived, they did not look like doctors, they were in black suit. I looked at them wierdly. "Ahhh Crazy Eights, we meet once again. We will give you your memories tomorrow. " One of the doctors said.

        "That was easy.." I said, walking back to Avelines house with everyone. "Yeah a little to easy" Chase said suspiciouly.

        "Maybe I'll remeber tomorrow..." I said, falling asleep