Chapter 18

Dear Diary,

And now here I am  years later, happily married to Simon with our 3 children. A 6 year old boy named Benjamin, a 4 year old girl named Jane and a 2 month old boy named Mikey. We still live in my house and have no contact with any of the others. We all decided it would be best if we didn't have any contact with eachother.

        Thomas has stayed with us, and we have legally adopted him. We all received our memories just long enough to write everything into a journal, and then they took them again. I beleive it was for the best, they said our behavior changed as we got our memories back, the doctors said we attempted murder, and that was at the start of receiving our memories.

        Apparently when we received our memories, it was like they had never been taken and we were just serial killers. The doctors say we would have killed over 100 people by now. Lucielle, Christina, Luke, Chase, and everyone else, are gone. Not dead, we just don't know where eachother are besides me and Simon.

        We got married 7 years ago, and then had our little Ben. Then Jane and Mikey, they all go to school at Willingham Elementary school. They all work very hard, and don't know about our past, then again we really don't know ourselves. We have sent I am sorry letters to the parents of the children we killed, and we went to the Slaughter house and set it on fire, along with the white manision at the end of the dirt road. Everything was burned, the files, the vials of blood every single thing. There is no trace of us ever being killers, and that is the way we like it.

        So this is goodbye, farewell, and remember, whatever you do never become a serial killer. Or maybe you should, it gives you a happy ending, it also did it scream....so I really don't have any good advice, damn! And I was hoping the ending would be flowing, I guess murder books don't end that way, sooo......uhh yeah, bye.