Orellia's Bio

Name: Orellia Azura

Age: 10 (and a half) years old

Species: Aquatic Faunus

Height: 4ft 5

Semblance: Technopathic
This semblance allows Orellia to communicate mentally with any form of technology. Orellia is able to mentally visualize the blueprints of any technology she sees, thus being able to make her own creations.

Appearance: Blue skinned Faunus, with green eyes. Wavy black hair with blue streaks, most held back with a bow while leaving several strands in front (image as example).

Outfit:

Weapon: Bladed Tonfas Two weapons that Orellia created in her free time

Two weapons that Orellia created in her free time. In ranged form, they resemble uzis. Long blades extend from below the barrel while using in tonfa configuration.

Backstory:At a young age, Orellia had been abandoned at an orphanage in Mistral

Backstory:
At a young age, Orellia had been abandoned at an orphanage in Mistral. While growing up, she had nobody to help as other children bullied her because of her looks, as well as being a Faunus in general. Upon turning 10 years old, Orellia decided that she couldn't just rely on someone to come save her, so she ran away from the orphanage.

Due to her decision to live on the streets, Orellia quickly learned that life was a fight for survival. For some time, she struggled to live and find enough food. Perhaps it was fate, or bad luck, that Orellia ended up stumbling into the Spider's Parlor and earning the attention of Little Miss Malachite herself.

Orellia was then given a deal. If she would agree to a favour in the future, Miss Malachite would teach her how to survive, and that's what she did. Orellia quickly learned how to study situations, develop her awareness, become a master at pickpocketing, and some basic fighting stances. It was during her time in the Spider's Parlor, that Orellia managed to awaken her semblance.

However, some time after her lessons, Orellia had earned the attention of Serpent traffickers, when she was caught freeing some of their slaves. This resulted in her abduction by the slavers, which would ultimately lead to her meeting with Arlo Moon.