Forbidden Love

Q&A where I will answer your questions will be next chapter around Monday since Sunday is the last day to ask a question for this q&a but there will be others to come

So you finally figured it out Good!

I looked at him in anger.  "What do you want Clay?"

Clay looked at me with an evil grin. "Easy. I want Jef!"

I stood in front of Jef. "Over my dead body! What do you want with him anyway?"

Clay looked at Jef. "Jef, you remember me, my love!"

I was as confused as ever "Love? What do you mean love?"

Clay looked at me like I was stupid. "You really don't know, do you? Oh yeah I forgot I had to wipe everyone's minds after the incident."

"You WHAT?" I shouted

Clay said "Be quiet. You don't want to wake up the whole neighborhood, do you? What a shame if the school found out you were sneaking here at night. Don't want you to get in trouble for real this time!"

I growled "You wouldn't dare!"

An evil look was in Clay's eyes "Oh I would! Just one less obstacle out of my way. But, I could keep my mouth shut under one condition."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh? And what is that?"

"If you give me Jef, we could all pretend this ever happened!"

Jef looked at me "Good don't do it! He means what he says. He will wipe your mind again. Be smart about this!"

I said "Don't worry pumpkin, I won't let him lay one finger on you on my watch!"

Jef looked surprised. "Did-Did you just call me pumpkin?"

I looked at him and processed what I just said and covered my cyan face. "I-I'm sorry I wasn't thinking."

Jef said "It's okay, It was kind of cute!"

Clay yawned "Uh hello?! Big scary demon that could take over the world here! Anyways Good, what is your decision? Give me Jef and leave here untouched, or keep him and watch your future fall apart right in front of you!"

I glared at him. "You are not getting Jef. I don't know what happened between you two before you wiped everyone's minds but I know you will be a danger to him. School or not he will always be by my side. Because I made a promise to protect him. And demons never go back on their promises."

Clay sighed. "Fine. You win. Now get out of my sight before I change my mind." He spread his big black demon wings and flee out the window and into the darkness. Jef smiled and went over and hugged me. "Oh Good you! You saved me!"

I smiled "It was nothing! I would never give you up! (Don't you dare! it's just not-cmon! You guys can make better jokes than this I believe in you c:)

I cleared my throat. "Anyways what happened between you and Clay?"

"It's a loooooong story!"

___________________________________

Sorry cliffhanger. I am sleep deprived and I wanted to get you guys something. Sorry it's short lol.

Anyways q&a ends on Sunday then I will answer some questions. don't worry if you don't submit one on time I will do more in the future

Also I made Heist Good along with a video that goes along with this chapter (They weren't tied up in this chapter but the joke was funny)