The Perfect Day

The day was bright. The sun was out. Birds chirping in the air. Jef was putting on his suit. It fitted him perfectly. He smiled. He couldn't believe he was getting married.

He couldn't get him out of his head he was too handsome. To think that after all these years he would be married to the one he loves most. The one that let him be free.

He looked at his watch. It was time. He took a deep calming breath and headed out of the dressing room. Wedding music played on an old organ. He looked out. There he was. All charming and waiting for him at the alter. Hes smiled and started to walk out.

Everyone was looking at him. They all admired him and was proud of this day as much as he was. He continued to walk down the aisle.

He then reached his soon to beloved husband and stood on the other side if him. Waiting for the reverend to marry them both. They said their vows. They put the rings on each other.

"Jef." He said. "Do you take Clay to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

He smiled. "I do!"

He looks at Clay next. "And Clay. Do you take Jef to be your husband?"

He gave a sinister grin. "I do."

"I now pronounce you both husbands. You may kiss the groom."

Clay leaned forward and gave Jef what felt like an ever lasting kiss. So graceful and so meaningful.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Good suddenly woke up shaking. "Oh fuck what a nightmare..."

Out of the window stood Nightmare smiling. "Oh Good...what may have been a nightmare for you was a dream come true for me~ Soon I will make that a reality."

Just

You

Wait

___________________________________________________________________

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!

Dont worry this will never become a reality lmao. Anyways have a good rest of your day :)