The Nightmare and the Daydream

TW: DEATH , BLOOD , YANDERE , ABUSE AND FORCED RELATIONSHIP?!?!
We both went out of the school and back to my house. We were tired as ever. We sat on the bed and just looked at each other. Jef then looked down. I was worried.

"You okay? I said

Jef shrugged. "I just can't believe that NightmareXD is still here..and why he covered up as Clay"

I nodded "Yeah why is that? I knew Clay and his jerky self most of my life. What was with his double life as NightmareXD?"

Jef sighed "You really want to know?"

"Only if you are comfortable with telling me that is."

Jef looked down "Alright I guess"

FLASHBACK (NO POV)

Jef was in math class at his private school. He was 14. He was in the middle of doing a worksheet when he fell asleep. It was hard to resist. His orange and black hoodie was so soft to stay awake in. His school allowed normal clothes.

He forgot what he was dreaming about when he heard a loud noise. It was his teacher. "JEFFERY AHMED! THERE WILL BE NO SLEEPING IN MY CLASS. YOU WILL SIT IN DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL. AND NO SLEEPING IN THERE EITHER!"

They handed him a pink slip of paper and angrily sat back down and on their computer. The whole class had mixed reactions. Some laughed and pointed. Some looked at him funny. Some felt bad but didn't say anything. And some could care less and just moved on with their work.

His face grew red and covered his face with his arms and put his head on his desk. He was so embarrassed. He never got a detention in his life and didn't want to start now. He wasn't exactly a "perfect" student but he didn't get in trouble. What would his parents think? He knew he wouldn't hear the end of it and his life would probably be over. He would be grounded for eternity. All because he couldn't stay awake in class.

Jef grumbled and finished his work. The bell than rang. One more class to get through then it's dreaded detention. Jef walked out of the classroom and into the crowded halls filled with students that ranged from kindergarten all the way to senior year. Jef felt his eyes water. Great he was crying. He didn't want anyone to see so he ran for the boys bathroom.

He opened the creaky bathroom door. If you thought everything in a private school would be fancy and clean, then you thought wrong. It was as bad as a bathroom in a public school would be. Maybe even worse. There were graffiti on the walls, one of the lights was burned out, some of the mirrors were scratched and cracked with messages. One even said "Jef Ahmed is a ***!" He wish it was written in marker so he could cross it out but nope. Perfectly engraved in glass for the whole generation in one building to see.

He looked in the stalls to see if anyone was in them. They shut close so you would have to knock or look under to see if anyone was using one. He once heard some strange unusual noises coming from one of the stalls along with the whole stall shaking. Gross.

The bathroom was empty. "Empty." He said. "Good. No one can see my meltdown. Except for me." (If you get that reference I fucking love you /p :>) He went over to one of the sinks and splashed some water on his face. He fixed his messy brown fuzz ball he called hair. The orange streaks were fading. Might be time to apply a new layer of hair dye.

He was just looking down at the sink when all of a sudden the lights flickered and one of the stall doors creaked open. He saw the stall behind him in the mirror and there was a red frowning face in the darkness. He quickly turned around and the frowning face was a mask. He was a bit scared. "H-Hello? Who's there?"

"Only me." Said the figure in the mask. "Come closer."

Jef slowly walked towards the stall. He had a switchblade he carried with him at all times but only for self defense. If he was ever in danger and/or being threatened, he would use it. His parents would kill him if they knew he had a knife with him. He didn't grab it out but put his hand in his jean pocket that had it as he walked closer.