Chapter 6

Tzuyu's pov

Minutes later we were walking back to our table,
I had my arm around Sana's shoulder as she she had her head on mine, it was pretty chilly and Sana unnie is quite sensitive to the cold since she always says it's different from the weather in Japan and she's still not quite used to it

"Is Taiwan much different in the weather Tzuyu?"
I heard her ask and I nodded answering  "Yeah, Korea is much colder"

"Hmm, then we'll keep each other warm won't we?" Sana said in a very low voice.

"Y-Yes unnie" My face was probably very red right now, when we reached our table we saw them being loud as usual and they looked up at us immediately
"Why is she red, what did you do?" Jeongyeon eyeing us suspiciously asked and they all laughed except Jihyo who looked dead serious

"What do you mean? It's just cold out there" Sana said looking at them weirdly
"Yes. I'm cold" I said quietly.

"Aww, come here then our maknae" They both called for me "Uh, I'm good with Sana unnie here" I said and they burst into laughter with Sana joining them.

"This kid I swear" Nayeon muttered shaking her head. I was about to take a seat when Sana said
"I'm going to my dorm I'm very cold, see you guys tomorrow"

She waved at them and smiled brightly at me then blew a kiss my way. I smiled while blushing slightly, she giggled and went inside.

Sana's pov

"She's always cold" I heard one of them say after I left, ugh I'm indeed cold very often. I'm not good with weather changing I barely felt warm in my own country. I just was very sensitive to Winter but still loved it incredibly.

I hated Summer and Spring, Spring? Pfft it should be called allergies season for the shit it us makes go through, especially me.

I reached my dorm and I took off my shoes and clothes then got in the shower sighing, hot water feels amazing.

Half an hour later I got out and grabbed my towel as I was drying myself off I heard a knock assuming it's Momo; I shouted "Come in!"

Tzuyu walked in with wide eyes and flushed face "Tzuyu! I thought you were Momo!" I exclaimed wrapping my towel around my body again.

"Momo knocks?" She asked with knitted eyebrows, wait, she's right...

"She never does I don't know what's wrong with me today, haha" I laughed nervously

"No problem, I will just be out until you change"

"No, it's fine stay" I smiled then turned my back to her to continue drying my body.

I went in my room to dress up. I wore baggie pink pajamas and white socks when I got out she smiled at me then giggled.

SHE GIGGLED OH GOD THAT WAS CUTE!

Calm the fuck down Sana, this is your maknae she's always cute. "What is it?" I asked smiling at her.

"You look so cute in those" She said while eyeing me up and down and I panicked a little

"U-Uh, thank you Tzuyu~ah" I blushed, she was still staring at me and she stood up from the couch walking towards me. I looked up at her nervously.

"The unnies, their teasing got too much for me and I had to get up and I just came to find you" She said in a low voice which I thought was...hot. Yeah I thought our maknae had a hot low voice there I said it.