Chapter 18

Tzuyu's pov

I was thinking about this all day. I want Sana.
That's literally all I could think about today. Her.

Maybe I will bring it up to her somehow, I was more educated now on all the couples and relationships stuff; cause me and Sana already act like a couple.

We were in hers and Momo's dorm with the rest of the girls, we finished training and it's 4:30, she was in her Pajamas laying in my lap using her phone.

The girls were watching Kpop news while Momo was eating and I was watching Sana and thinking of what should I do.

I want to be the one impressing her without any help, all on my own, why does she have to start everything? I wasn't a kid.

She must of felt me staring because the next thing she said was "Something wrong sweetheart?"

I shook my head no and massaged her hair, she smiled and sighed happily making me smile too.

"Ew" Dahyun said passing by us.

I didn't mind her. I had so much on my mind, It's my habit not to react anyway.

"Um, Sanny?" She hummed in response, opening her eyes to look at me.

"Would you like to go out? Me and you?" I asked then quietly added "On a date."

Her expression was shocked as she stared at me silently for a while "Date? Like a real date?" She asked making me nod

"Of course yeah, I'll go" Okay, first step complete

"Everybody get out of our fucking dorm. Immediately!" Sana got up and shouted, they all looked at her weirdly and left "Tzuyu, leave"

"Eh?"

"I'm gonna change and you go change too then come take me, like all people do on dates" Momo's face was shocked hearing us, so I just walked out hurriedly leaving them.

Sana's pov

"Date?" Momo asked right after Tzuyu got outs
"Yes, she just asked me right now."

"Well, good for you, you finally lured her. Didn't think she'll come around though especially this fast"
Momo told me.

I got slightly offended "I didn't fucking lure her."

"Yes, you fucking did Sana chan. You could lie to anyone but me, plus I don't care or judge, that's the way you are and you've always been like that, you unawarely draw people in to you and then you get away from them; that's why I knew we'd never work..."

Damn. She didn't stutter. Ugh, she was right obviously, no one knew me better than Momo.

"But you know what Sana? This time I do care and notice how the others always not care who you court even if it's them but suddenly they care; because it's Tzuyu our little maknae who practically grew up with us as her big sisters, you ditch her and we're all coming for you" Momo said with a straight face.

I sighed in annoyance "I'm serious about Tzuyu."

"Hopefully you are, think about it well, this isn't some fling it's Chou Tzuyu." Momo's words made me gulp. Fuck, why am I getting nervous now?

I want Tzuyu. I have wanted her for a while but do I want a long term relationship with her? Is that something even possible with her mood and my ways?? Shit.

I have to change. I went to my closet grabbing a white skirt and a pink crop top and white converse.

I brushed out my hair and curled some of it and then heard a knock, suddenly I felt nervous like sweating and not cause of the whole date but cause of the doubts I just had! Sana you're dumb.