Chapter 23

Tzuyu's pov

The next few days were difficult for us and very busy, we practice our song choreography in the morning, in the evening we work on our song, which we finally recorded yesterday.

We do everything with fun and try to light up the mood no matter how tired we are, me and Sana haven't been close lately, she's always with Momo, asking her about things and her opinions.

She obviously thinks mine aren't valid and I'm just a stupid kid or something, so I had a sore mood lately and they all thought it's cause I'm tired, which I was but she annoyed me even more.

We were discussing our MV with the staff, we will be recording it today, we were super nervous, all of us so practically no one made it better for the others, except Jihyo but we're not on good terms so...

Speaking of Jihyo, she was walking up to me in her outfit "Tzuyu" She called.

I just hummed, she sighed "Look, I know we haven't been on the best of terms lately, but you're my sister always" I was listening to her but my eyes were watching Sana and Momo discussing something aggressively.

Jihyo sensed my uneasiness "She haven't been paying attention to you hasn't she?" She said eying me knowingly.

I looked down nodding slightly, she placed her hand on my shoulder

"Well, you see Tzuyu, Sana is the type of person that's always caring and loving, but when they get what they want, they start to care less, that's why Momo never gave Sana what she really wanted because she knew that will be exactly what makes them drift apart."

I frowned at her words, obviously confused "What do you mean Momo never gave her what she really wanted?"

Her expression changed, like she said something that wasn't supposed to be said.

"It's a bad time for you to know this but I will say anyway. Momo was Sana's first love, like since they met probably"

I felt my heart ache for some reason and I didn't let it show but I was very angry.

I just looked down and she quickly hugged me. Jihyo knows me best out of all the members, cares about me the most and I let Sana make me drift away from her and hurt her.

Sana was very toxic and I just seem to can't leave as easily anymore, ugh.

I hugged her back and I could see all the members looking at us, including Sana. But her eyebrows raised and Momo next to her, this wasn't me, I'm not like this.

"I'm sorry unnie, for everything, you were just looking out for me" I said sincerely.

She smiled and calmed me down, we went reviewing our moves together.

Then we stood together all nine of us, practicing it together getting ready to shoo.

Sana was nearing me, she asked "Tzuyu~ah, should I really keep my hair on this side or change it?"

"It looks fine." I said very shortly.

She frowned "Just fine?"

I sighed annoyedly "I don't know ask Momo."
I walked away from her leaving her dumbfounded.

We finished shooting in three hours, they congratulated us and we left very tired but we couldn't even sleep yet.

We had to pack cause we were moving out tomorrow, we were all packing together in Jihyo and Mina's room, needing each other very much lately.