Chapter 19

Sana's pov

I was sitting at the table for breakfast time, when Tzuyu came next to me kissing my cheek muttering "Morning" I smiled replying to her.

Ugh, she was so perfect and good to me, it's like she was born and made to be my girlfriend, It sounds so good to call her girlfriend. I love it.

I think I was staring at her too dreamily because she slapped my cheek lightly snapping me back to reality
"Sanny, wake up" She said laughing.

"I was just thinking what did I do to deserve you"
I told her

Tzuyu laughed saying "I wonder too."

I was about to start eating when she stopped me,
"I'll feed you."

I smiled, she fed me and Jihyo watching us  said "You guys found your rhythm pretty fast." They all agreed with her.

I can see Dahyun and Chaeyoung giggle with each other at that. I gave Tzuyu a side glance and noticed she was looking at them with a dead serious expression, then she shifted in her place, what is happening?

I sighed before faking a smile at Jihyo "Yeah, thankfully, we did."

"Obviously they would" Dahyun teased and Tzuyu held the bridge of her nose in annoyance, hot. But what's wrong?

"Honey?" I questioned "Yes love?"
Melting, my heart was melting.

"S-Something wrong? you look angry" With her face blank she replied "No."

Tzuyu got up to throw away what's left "You should go check on her" Chaeyoung winked and Dahyun laughed.

We finished eating and went to class, as soon as we walked in, Tzuyu pulled her two friends aside she looked like she was scolding them.

But they were giggling like little kids. Tzuyu went back to her spot to get ready.

I walked up to the two of them and they smiled at me in greetings. "Hey unnie!"

"Only our unnie tho..."

"Yeah, some of us don't call you that now."

"Yes, yes, for good reasons.."

They both rambled awkwardly as I stood there looking at them with a bored expression.

They gulped nervously, looking tensed. I sighed deeply "She told you didn't she?"

"W-What?" I turned and pointed at Tzuyu who was glancing at us nervously from time to time.

"Told us what unnie?" They acted stupid.

"You know exactly what you brats, do not lie to me o-

I was cut off by Chaeyoung blurting "Fuck! Okay okay! She fucking told us you two are together, fine!"

"Chaeyoung!!" Dahyun hit her shoulder.

"What?! Don't tell me you weren't scared!"

"You're so fucking easy to crack. You're now worse than Tzuyu who doesn't even need cracking!" Dahyun told her annoyingly.

Then they started fighting so I took my leave calmly.

Class started so I went to my spot and Tzuyu stood in front of me since she is my partner. I was looking down not wanting to face her cause I was mad.

"Babe?" She asked carefully and I just hummed.

"What was that about?" She was referring to the Dubuchaeng encounter and I didn't respond. Thankfully the teacher's voice saved me.