Chapter 12

Sana's pov

Afterwards I went inside my room happily since me and Tzu made up. I started changing my clothes and wore my Pajamas then slid into bed.

I wanted to text Tzuyu, it's been a while and now we're all good yay plus so I wanted to make some things clear

Sana🐹: Hey buddy!

Tzuyu🐶: Hi lol

Sana🐹: Are you ready for bed my sweet Tzu?

Tzuyu🐶: I am, are you?

Sana🐹: Yes yes,
Sana🐹: Listen Tzuyu, about our talk earlier..
Sana🐹: You take as much time as you need to figure out what you're comfortable with and we will be that and only that.
Sana🐹: Any decision you end up making I will accept it and try to make peace with it. I just wanted you to think things through without us having to drift away cause I don't think I can handle that. ):

Tzuyu🐶: I don't think I can handle that either.
Tzuyu🐶: Yeah, I need to figure things out in my head since all of this is new to me.
Tzuyu🐶: Thank you for understanding

Sana🐹: Of course! Now sleep honey
Sana🐹: Sweet dreams.

Tzuyu🐶: You too bae.

I blinked twice at the text. Who is that! First of all who taught her that word, must be Dubucheang, and the kiss emoji...

Ughh, romantic Tzuyu will be the death of and I still haven't seen a thing of it.

I blushed in the dark like a total weirdo and squealed like a baby then went to sleep happily.

Tzuyu's pov

I did need some time to think things through like what was I even feeling? And towards Sana? And was I even ready for it whatever I was feeling? Will people accept it? Especially our members who seem against it already?

But one thing I decided today is that I don't care about what people think, Sana, Sana, Sana. I care about her way more.

Come to think of it she wasn't that clear about her situation either but I know she didn't want to overwhelm me.

And that's why kept her words simple but obvious and I'm grateful for that.

If she kept throwing confessions at me I would get pressured and annoyed and I will.....leave.

What? It's my thing. I won't easily get rid of that.

I sighed. After I get my shit together and me and Sana get back on track with each other...can we tell people?

Wait, I said I don't care about people but doing things in secret doesn't feel right.

Sana was the first person in the building to treat me differently even before showing that kind pf interest in me she always included me when the unnies were having a 'talk'

She kept me updated on the things that they don't usually talk to me about, like affairs in the building, who's crushing on who, who fucked who in some closet, which teacher loves the other teacher

And even basic things, like normal news around us and in Kpop industry, she just always shared everything with me since she knows I'm quite and I don't follow gossip much and I don't get involved so I'm extremely grateful to her

If not for her and also Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Then I wouldn't know half the things I know now.

Some people might say Sana was ruining me, but hell no, she was educating me, I deserve to know things even if I'm young

How would I avoid bad things if I don't know about them in the first place? Sana always told me that.

She was my favorite unnie before, even being slightly annoying for showing me her aegyo too much and being clingy and the biggest flirt here.

Well, now she is my favorite person, she's not an unnie to me anymore. I probably still need to call her that in front elders as in respect

But she's now....my crush? I believe that's what they call it. Dahyun had a crush and I know what it means cause of what happened, she mentioned heart racing moments and blushing and liking someone's features so much

So yeah it was most likely that; because lately I found Sana...attractive, her petite body, her blonde hair and sexy eyes, her small lips, her baby voice, her actions and the way she's so clingy to me. I love it.
I like her. I like Sana.

So I like girls...? I have never in my life liked a girl or a boy ever. I discussed it with Dubuchaeng once and they laid out a possibility that I was something called...Asexual? Yeah that.

And I thought I was like that sometimes but now there's Sana, maybe I should tell them about it and they can help. They're a good duo but they are horribly embarrassing

They'll probably blurt it out to the whole building for fuck's sake. But they're my only besties, we're super close and they're the least judging alongside Momo...but she was Sana's buddy so I can't really talk to her about things like that.

Actually, the new girl, Mina. She seems like a person very similar to me on the outside, she's most definitely not judgmental at all, I just knew it.

She was a very chill person and pretty intelligent and since she was still not that close to any of us yet, she seemed like the perfect person to talk to.

We chat sometimes at lunch, maybe I will bring it up to her next time.

Holy shit, I told her I was gonna sleep and I was thinking this whole time, ugh, I turned off the lamp next to me and drifted away to sleep minutes later.