Chapter 17

Sana's pov

I was walking back to my dorm, touching my neck thinking of what Tzuyu just did to me and the mark she left, I could feel it itching, that was fucking hot.

So Tzuyu was basically making me fall for her cute version, funny version, boring version, sexy version, and now kinky version?! Was this girl perfect in every way or was I just having a fat crush on her?

Yeah it was  probably that. I just love everything about Tzuyu. Even before, people always said she was dull and quiet and boring but me personally? I found Tzuyu interesting and that's how we got close.

But now I was falling for her hard....

I went to bed in her clothes, sniffing them, ugh, love it. I took my phone out to text her as usual but this time I decided to tease her and see her response.

Sana🐹: Honey, I could still feel your bite
Sana🐹: It's aching, come kiss it better

Tzuyu🐶: It aching? Good.
Tzuyu🐶: So it will remind you of me.

I- ho- w-what? This is her inexperienced!!! Then if she was experienced what would she have done to me??!!

Sana🐹: Wow. I didn't expect that..
Sana🐹: It also feels good though.
Sana🐹: I'm sleeping in your clothes so I can feel you close

Tzuyu🐶: If it wasn't for Momo there you would actually feel me close

Sana🐹: Aww, baee)):

Tzuyu🐶: Sleep well my Sanny, okay?

My Sanny!! Hers!!! Oh sweet heaven.

Sana🐹: I will honey

Tzuyu🐶: Promise? Tuck yourself in and get warm too

Sana🐹: Yes Tzuyu, I promise and you too💋

Tzuyu's pov

I can say I have officially fell for Sana, there's no other thing that matters just me wanting her so bad.

What did she turn me into? ugh. I'm thinking of her all the time, I want her all the time, I worry about her, I need her.

I was waiting for her outside her dorm the next morning when I heard screaming, um what?

Then I heard things being thrown. I frowned and got in without any further thinking.

It was Sana and Momo fighting and from what I heard Momo removed Sana's phone from the charger so she could use it, leaving Sana's phone dead.

She was screaming at her "Momo!! You selfish piece of shit!!" She throw a shoe at her which she dodged and came to hide behind me.

"Hey leave me out of this" I told her and she pushed me away saying "Pft, you're on her side anyways" Then she ran out the door.

Sana was about to lunge after her but I stopped her "Hey where do think you're going?" I said.

Sana frowned "After that bitch obviously, now let me go" She whined trying to squirm out of my hold.