Chapter 24

Sana's pov

I woke up the next day to my early alarm.

Momo was already getting ready before me.

I sighed turning to wake up Tzuyu next to me "Baby"

I touched her shoulder shaking her softly "We need to move, hurry up please"

She stirred up and nodded at me.

She got up to wash her face and she brought her backbag with her yesterday so she took it with her and I followed her in.

Washing our faces and brushing our teeth, after doing that, she turned to me smirking.

I giggled knowing what she was thinking so I backed away from her teasingly and she raised her eyebrows at me challengingly, sexy.

I bit my lip and she pulled me by my arm slamming our bodies together, she held my chin in her hand talking seductively "You can't say no to me."

"I can't?" I said in the same tone.

And she nodded sternly "Damn right."

"I will never." I whispered and reached for her.

So she put me out of my misery and leaned down kissing my lips sweetly, my jaw, then my neck-

"Y'all better not be having a morning quickie there!"
Momo yelled from outside and we pulled away laughing.

We got out and I dressed up in a black dress. I found Tzuyu's leather jacket in her bag and asked to wear it which she replied to with 'of course'

I wore it over my dress and pulled my hair up and wore white converse.

Tzuyu just wore a long black coat with black pants and vans, the Company said it's better that we don't draw much attention to our selves.

The staff came in carrying our stuff outside and we got out meeting the other girls, the staff and security were behind us telling us how to deal with Paparazzi outside and that they'll just take pictures from far away and we don't need to interact with them

We nodded and I was very nervous; it was really crowded outside, waiting for us.

I hate crowds even though I knew it willeventually happen I was still nervous.I held into Tzuyu and she muttered close to me "It's okay, calm down"

We walked out together and there was so much noise and the flashes of the Cameras.

I held into my girlfriend tighter until we reached the car and we all got in.

I let out a breath when I got in then released Tzuyu's poor arm and looked down sheepishly

But she lifted my head up with her finger, lookingat me knowingly "Don't do that."

I nodded.

"Ugh, that was intense" Dahyun said and we agreed

"I wonder how the dorms look" Chaeyoung said and Nayeon replied "I don't care how they look even if it's plain we will make it look cool"

She was right we all had a since of style.

Soon we arrived and walked in.

"Wow, it's not that bad" Dahyun said.

"Guys, we should take the biggest room, come on" Jihyo said calling me, Nayeon and Mina.

I gave Tzuyu a peck on the lips before I walked away behind them.