Chapter 21

Sana's pov

I was walking to breakfast with Momo the next morning and all the way she was eyeing me carefully.

I sighed "Just spill already you're annoying me"

She immediately said "Where were you last night? And don't say with Tzuyu, I freaking know that, you were doing what exactly?" She said in a mocking voice making me roll my eyes

First of all. I don't sound like that and I thought you were asleep"

"I woke up in the middle of the night and your bed was empty and you were gone for quite sometime so..?" She said knowingly.

So I said "You already know you little shit. I don't have to say anything."

"I knew it!!" Momo exclaimed,"You dirty little-"

"What?" Tzuyu and the rest were in front of us now.

"Tzuyu, uh, hey" I said nervously and she had her blank face on with her arms crossed "Why was she calling you that?" She asked protectively.

"We had our usual morning fight it's all fine."

"Actually, it is not fine, it's annoying." Tzuyu said, geez, what's up with her mood? Momo glanced at me weirdly and I just shrugged.

"You did ask her before you guys did it right?" Momo tried to joke referring to last time but I hit her head making her wince and walked away.

I was catching up to my girlfriend. I held her from the back after quite a run "You and you're long legs." I panted.

She just nodded "Morning baby, why didn't you greet me?" I asked.

"You guys were noisy. Momo knows we did it doesn't she?" She was smart, I already knew that, she was a Gemini after all, she knows things....I just nodded

"It's okay. But will she tell the others?" Tzuyu asked and I shook my head immediately "No my love. She won't, don't worry."

Tzuyu just nodded her head and held my hand silently, we sat and had our breakfast, there were twenty minutes left before the class starts, everyone was chatting.

Tzuyu was quiet as usual, unlike when we're alone,
I was bored and decided to mess around, I got close to her to whisper "I had fun last night"

She shifted in her place muttering "Stop."

I giggled and she smiled a little, I knew it, she couldn't resist me and my charms.

"You guys are aware of our schedule today right?" Jihyo asked us and we all said "Yes!"

"So after the morning class we go get ready for our meeting with JYP and prepare for our Pre-depute interview and it's our first ever, so this is big you guys, we also need to update JYP with our decision on the leader position which we will discuss after class on break since we didn't yet and everything else we discussed too."

We all nodded in agreement and we walked to class, It was fun dancing in sync, after class was over we walked to the gardens and took our spot.

Tzuyu was next to me as usual and my head was on her shoulder, her arm wrapped around me

"Who would you vote for? I believe we all know the candidates are Jeongyeon and Jihyo"

I hummed in thought before saying "Uh, yeah, but I have a history with Jihyo" She chuckled "History babe? It was one moment."