Chapter 11

Sana's pov

The next few days went by pretty much the same, Tzuyu ignoring the hell out of me, me being partners with Dahyun for most classes and sitting beside Momo at lunch.

Jihyo hasn't said a word to me since that day and I haven't either but it's for the best; I'm still not over what she said and I'm mad about many other things anyway.

I was having a bad time handling this. I felt weird and I just wanted to crawl back into earth. I was embarrassed by the rejection and also I felt bad for making her uncomfortable.

Tzuyu was my sister and It's bad seeing her like this but I won't try reaching out to her cause I KNOW her too well.

She will use me to wipe the floor for Pete's sake. This girl wasn't just savage she had the temper of a 80 year old man.

"Will you start eating normally dude?" Momo said eating her rice.

I was still not eating much "Feed me some then."
I patted my lashes at her and she grimaced but then laughed and fed me a spoonful of rice, I hummed "It's good"

"I freaking know it is so get your own sis" She said looking at it with more love than she ever looked at me with.

I chuckled and got back to my stupid salad "Sana!"
I heard an excited voice behind me say.

I turned around and found Miyeon with her friend and she wrapped her arms around my neck while I was sitting down

"It's been too long, where were you?!!" Miyeon said.

"You know how training is now days" I replied.

"Yeah. I hear you guys are more close to depute than ever!" She excitedly said hugging me.

Tzuyu looked up for a bit and she glared slightly

"Then how are you guys doing Miyeon?" Nayeon asked her.

"Oh we're fine! We've got this amazing rapper here"Miyeon said looking Soyeon up and down and Soyeon laughed muttering "Hi" While bowing.

Miyeon giggled at her friend's actions and I looked at her teasingly, wiggling my eyebrows.

"I feel like you guys will depute together as well."Momo told them "They're so talented." She added.

Mina hummed in agreement with a polite smile.

"Well, Sana~ya let's hang out sometime, I miss you"

"Um, yeah sure I will try" I told her nicely.

"Yayy!! We could drink and have such a great time" Miyeon said into my neck before winking at me and I let out a nervous giggle.

Tzuyu gave me a disappointed glance.

"S-Sure" I replied and she walked away waving at all of us.

"She's so cute!" Dahyun said laughingly.

"She is." I replied

"I like their dancer" Mina mentioned softly.

"Ooh Soojin! Yeah she's dope" Momo said.

"She's super sexy as well!" Nayeon added and Jeongyeon's head snapped back to eye her and Nayeon muttered "I'm just appreciating no more"

I laughed at them quietly and glanced at Tzuyu.

Ugh. She had her signature bored face while drinking her juice, hot, hot, hot, what the fuck? Snap out of this Sana, ugh!

If she would just talk to me. I miss her warm, tall body beside me everyday and her big hands holding me. She must've felt me staring cause she looked up slightly and our eyes locked.