Chapter 22

Sana's pov

I woke up to a slight noise in the kitchen.

Tzuyu was still sleeping so I pulled myself away from her slowly and went to get out of these clothes.

I wore only Tzuyu's hoodie which I'm absolutely in love with.

I walked to the the kitchen to find Momo struggling and making a mess.

"Morning" I mumbled.

"Ohyo" She replied.

We speak a little Japanese with each other oftentimes.

"What are you doing...Or trying to do?"

She sighed miserably. "Pancakes bro but I don't think they're that good, try them. I have finished ones there"

"And you're letting me have them? Are they poisoned or just that bad?" I questioned.

"Bitch, I just wanted to make you feel better after yesterday but I changed my mind. I'll give them to your girlfriend now."

Momo was kind to me, it doesn't show but she very much is, since day one.

"Thanks buddy" I said softly with my hand on her shoulder and my eyes staring deeply into hers.

Tzuyu walked in half asleep.

I backed away quickly and nervously stuttered
"M-Morning baby!"

Momo rolled her eyes at my behavior.

"Tzuyu go eat pancakes I made"

She frowned "You made and we eat them?"

I laughed "Babe, she said she wanted to make us feel better cause of yesterday"

"Thanks for the support unnie" Tzuyu told her and she sat down to eat.

I sat in front of her, smiling at her "So how was sleeping with me?" I asked in a baby voice.

Momo shouted "EWW!"

"I meant sleeping on the same bed  innocently!"

"Still ew."

"If you don't shut it Momo, we will seriously talk about sleeping together." She surrendered taking her pancakes away with her.

Tzuyu had an extra bored face, something is off...

"You okay Chewy?"

She nodded "I'm just cranky in the morning."

I hummed, reaching for her hand gently "Shower here and I will go get you fresh clothes?"

"Nah, I'm just gonna go" Tzuyu said brushing my hand away. I frowned.

Momo teased on her way out "Leaving your girlfriend already miss Tzu?"

But Tzuyu....she wasn't having it.

"Hey. I took a polaroid of you too sleeping cause you kinda looked cute"

I squealed happily and ran to her "Momo you're the best!"

These little thing made me happy and Momo knew it, ugh.

It was on the table, three pictures, aww, we looked cute.

I ran to Tzuyu standing near the door.

"Look how cute we look babyyy" I squealed and she just smiled slightly