Amazing Company

I reached the ship. It was high, I have just heard or read in being a ship. But it's the first time am experiencing this.

Being alone too.

Am strong but still being all alone for the first time feels uncomfortable. That too on a ship, going to other country about which I don't know anything.

Taking a deep breath I said farewell to England as the ship started to sail.

I watched as the salty wind tickle my face and I can believe I am really away.

I think ship have enough of food as I ate my chocolate, bread and water on the way to here.

Can't blame me I was so nervous.

I guess nobody noticed my oh-so beautiful bridal look.So I asked a servant to assist me to my room.

I reached the small but friendly cabin. I closed the door behind me and started to change my clothes.

Corset are really unfriendly. And that one too who takes three people to wear beforehand.

After an hour or so of struggling with gown and corset I reached the dinning hall where big tables were arranged and many people's were eating and talking. As I watched out of the window the sun was setting beautifully.

Taking a deep breath I marched towards a empty table. The waiter came afterwards with the menu.

"Um..I will take a Vegetarian Bourguignon and Sauerkraut Pie." I said to him and he left. I really want to taste champion but I guess it's not the right time to explore things.

Where are your senses??

Now the main thing is to find him. If I find Captain what would I really do? I mean come on I will go to him and tell him that I ran from my wedding and have came for you?

Does it mean I want to marry him. Wait a second was it in plan?

We never had a plan.

I nodded. True, but still what if he doesn't want to marry me? I don't even know if I want to marry him?

Ok ofcourse I love him and am sure about that after he left me. And after debating so much with myself last week, I know I love him but marriage?

Oh see who's saying? The inner voice said. Aren't you were the one trying to convene Lilly to marry Rick and was confused if they love each other so why aren't agreeing to marry.

Am..that was different! Right totally different. It's so hard-

At that time my tasty dinner arrived and I gave the thoughts a pause and started.

Wow! It's really tasty! Mostly because first time I have eaten something with interest in the past week. And-

"Oh a beautiful Lady here." I was surprised as a stranger take the seat next to me. He has black hairs with shiny black eyes and pretty face with oversized ears. "All alone? Who's with you?"

"Am all alone." I said concentrating back to my food.

"Oh my my!" Another man came forward and take the seat beside. "You seems rich!!" He eyed me.

"You shouldn't talk without introducing yourself Peter." The third man help himself with the seat and said to the man number 2.

Why the hell this table have so many seats?

"So I was wondering-" man number 1 began.

"Introduction Dean! Introduction!" Man number 3 pressed. "Nice to meet you dear, I am Thomas Jefferson, he is Peter Pattison and he is Dean Shepherd, and-"