Chapter 13

A NEW START

A NEW START

"

I swear to god Jungkook I will run my car over you if you don't stop this shit right now." Jinwoo huffed angrily as he crumbled the shirt in his hand into a ball and threw it over younger's face with force making the other grunt and throw the jacket in his hand over the older as a revenge.

The whole room was filled with clothes, fell over floor, couch, lamp stand and the dresser. Except for where it was supposed to be. On younger's torso. He stood shirtless while rummaging through the clothes all while dragging the older with him all over the room and the closet.

Jinwoo swore he wanted to throw the younger out of the window and go back to eating his delicious hand made strawberry smoothie.

JK :" You're not helping!"

Jinwoo :" Jungkook for god sake, you are acting like a teenager going over his first date. You are a damn adult and you are going to meet her father not YN herself. What's the fuss about. Wear anything oh my god I am going to get older quickly because of you."

Jk :" No, that uncultured, uncivilized psychopath is coming too I want to look better than him. "

" Wow. " The elder pinched his nose bridge at the childish behaviour." Okay then wear a suit? "

Jk :" Tsk that's going to be so over.I am only 22 " Jinwoo suddenly clasped his hands almost startling the younger. A huge grin on his face as if he got an amazing idea. Jungkook looked at him with his big duo eyes watching curiously as the older disappeared in the pile of clothes.

He returned within a minute holding briefs and a vest in his hands moving it in front of Jungkook and blew a kiss. "Ahhhh perfect, why did you make me such a genius god? "

Gritting his teeth Jungkook grabbed the clothes and started throwing at the elder who burst out laughing throwing his head back.

Jinwoo :" I aM oNlY tWenTy tWo My foot!"

JK :" Whatever, a suit it is. "

Jinwoo :" Oh my god thank you your highness. What a huge burden you lifted off my shoulders I shall always remain grateful towards you." He raised his hands on the sky joining them together then brought them in front of him doing a full 90 degree bow.

" Fuck off you are of no help. "

Jinwoo :" WHAT DID YOU SAY. DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME. DID YOU JUST CURSE AT ME I AM OLDER THAN YOU. THAT'S NOT HOW I RAISED YOU. WHERE ARE YOUR GOD DAMN MANNERS. THIS IS WHAT YOU LEARNT IN SCHOOL? " in other words he said hey, I am Jinwoo and I am Eminem's father.

Jungkook started pushing the older out of his room pretty used to his behaviour by now. Nothing new.

" Get ready. You better not be late. I want to give a perfect first impression." There the older shut his mouth with a huge question mark printed over his face.