Chapter 8 More Lies

Haruka left home early than expected as she say goodbye to Yuki, Yuki felt something bad so he followed his mother after 30 min. Walk from his apartment Haruka went to a family restaurant.
"Why did you come to place like this and also its a family restaurant who are you seeing with?" Yuki thought.
He sighed and went inside, he saw her mother talking to an old women so he went to them but on the other chair as he listen to them.
"You look great Haruka and it seems your hair grow more longer than I thought last 17 yrs. (Both of them giggled) you look the same as ever but... (The old women expression seems sad) why so sudden you want to talk to me?" She asked.
Haruka look down as if she find a right word to say then she look at her.
"I want to know what happen to him after I left is he... Is he still looking after me?" Haruka asked.
The old lady look surprised and she look away and she begun to talk.
"I do not know he never came after he graduate even he choose being a detective he never even told us my husband really worried about him and that time after he knew you were in Hokkaido he take it a chance to see you to asked you why so sudden did you leave him I was so sorry for him but I know I mist not tell them even Nao-chan about what happened to you." She explained.
Before Haruka could asked another question someone suddenly appear.
"(Using sign language) mom!... Why are you here I thought you said your meeting someone?" She asked.
Haruka couldn't believe what she saw it's Nao-chan and she full grown a fine lady she stood up in surprised.
"N-nao-chan!" Haruka shout.
Nao look at her then she finally remember her but *smack* a strong slap through Haruka's face, Yuki who was hiding all the time stood up.
"N-nao-chan?!" The old women shout.
"(Sign language) how dare you show up!?... After what you did to Yakumo nii-san!" Nao said.
Haruka look down as she hold her face then Yuki without thinking showed up.
"What did you do to mother? (Yuki trying to protect his mother) you didn't know anything what my mother gone through." Yuki said.
Nao-chan quite a bit surprised even the old women.
"What are you doing here? Did you followed me here?" Haruka asked.
"Is he... (Haruka look at the old lady and nod then the old Lady begun to move and hug him Yuki even Nao-chan surprised) oh! Look at you, you look like just your father isn't he?" The old lady said.
"How come you know him mom and who are you talking about his father?" Nao-chan asked.
"Look I don't know you or her but I won't forgive you what you did to my mother." Yuki said.
Haruka stop Yuki and she stare at him and she begun to talk.
"She is your aunt Yuki you must respect her." Haruka said.
And the old lady look at Nao and said.
"He is your nephew, his Yakumo's child." The old lady said.
Nao look surprised and she begin to panicked.
"(Sign language) w-what!... That can be true right how come ... I mean Yakumo nii-chan have a child to her ... I don't understand at all!" Nao-chan who look puzzled.
Yuki scratch his hair and sighed and he look at her as he open his eyes Nao were surprised when she saw Yuki's left eye.
"(Sign language) how come? I don't understand at all... No I think he wear a contacts right?" Nao said.
"He doesn't." Haruka said.
Nao sat down as she glare to Yuki then she look to her mother as her mother nod at her.
"How come nii-san didn't know about Yuki ." Nao asked.
Haruka couldn't say anything so she keep silent then the old lady talk.
"You'll know soon enough but now Yuki is your nephew." He said.
Then suddenly Yuki got a call when he look to his phone its Seira.
"Excuse me?" Yuki said.
Yuki left and went out then Nao excuse herself too then she recieve a text from her father without thinking she text him back.
At the TDA were all great detective were been hired and consult to many people who got problem and even police can't solve.
"Yakumo you want to come with with me to get Nao-chan and my wife?" Gotuo-san asked.
Uakumo stood up walk to the parking lot were Gotuo-san car park.
"Geez! Could you at least say something ... *sigh* I really dpnr get you at all... Fine let's go." Gotuo-san said.
Back to restaurant Haruka look at the window thinking about if Yuki is alright then she sigh hard.
"Don't worry to much Haruka okay besides Nao-chan can be a little hasty bit you knew she is a good girl." She said.
Not far from their chair Yakumo saw the wife of Gotou-san as she talking to someone but as she get closer he knew that voice and he stop beside to Haruka.
"Just I thought... ( Haruka stunt as she heard that voice as she turn around its Yakumo) your here." Yakumo said.
"Y-yakumo? H-how come you knew where were us?" She asked.
"Mrs. Gotou-san you knew Nao-chan can't lie and (he look at her) so you were with her then." Yakumo said.
Haruka stood up and walk to get her out t the chair and bow to Yakumo and Gotou-san then.
"*tiling-tiling* I came to see Mrs. Gotou-san I gave this back and also I came here to say goodbye." Haruka said.
Yakumo look at her as cold as ice and felt something not right.
"*smirk* don't worry I dont need any way because I told you already it is not me who give it to you my mother... Well I'll be going now tell Nao to come Gotou-san is waiting both of you." Yakumo said.
As Haruka look dumbfound without notice Haruka's tears dripping and made her to cry even more, Yakumo walk to the parking lot and as he lean on the wall and while holding his hair and slide down then.
"*bang* shit!..." Yakumo murmured.
Yuki went back to the restaurant but Nao stop him.
"(Sign language) so... Tell me is Haruka nee-chan is your mother?" Nao asked.
Yuki didnt answer he walk as its nothing and Nao really got irritated.
"Geez! That personality really does took to Yakumo nii-chan... (She shout) w-wait! At least talk to me?" Nao sued.
Yuki stop as he stare to Nao and he sigh.
"How bothersome... Look you want really some proof that I am Yakumo's child well then (yuki slowly show his left eye and Nao couldn't believe what she saw) now you get it even though his father you must not tell him about me... I don't know why but that's all I want to asked for." Yuki said.
As Yuki walk again and NATO suddenly asked him.
"Did nii-chan... Did he do something bad?" Nao asked in sad tone.
"(Yuki stop turn around and smile) none..." Yuki reply.
Yuki walk again and Nao followed him when they get back to the restaurant Yuki notice her mother look like been crying.
"Mother?... What had happened did something wrong?" Yuki asked.
Silence then suddenly Haruka broke the silence.
"Hahaha.... Sorry nothings happened it just that I ate chilli that why I cried sorry... (She look away) I made you worry." Haruka said.
Yuki knew his mother were lying but he knew it made it more trouble if he asked more then he sighed.
"Then if that what you want then I won't ask anything but mom try to acted a little bit more so that I should believe you." Yuki said.
That made Haruka laugh and she stood up even though the wife of Gotou-san want to asked her but she couldn't thaa is why Haruka talk first.
"Yuki.. (Serious) I want you to take a hold of this." Haruka said.
It was the necklace that Yakumo gave her Nao were surprised even Yuki he knew that necklace is important to Haruka.
"Why... Is this your favorite necklace mother why so sudden you want me take care of this?" Yuki asked.
"*smile* well I just want to... (Then her phone rang) oh! Its mother I think I need to go (then she turn to look Yuki one more time) please take care of this... (Sad expression took over to her face) this is so important to my life as it was my charm.... Take a good care of it." Haruka said.
She left saying goodbye to them and walk to the bus stop and went away Yuki look the bus as it gone Yuki bow his head and went home as for Nao and her mother the wife of Gotou-san left and Mrs. Gotou-san sighed.
"What's wrong mom?" Nao asked.
"Have you text your father where were we?" She asked.
"... Yes..?" Nao reply.
"Thats why Yakumo knew where were us." She said.
"W-what!... So d-dad told nii-chan were are we!" Nao asked.
"Yes." She said.
"W-what should I do... Its my fault after all.(she look down and she sat down and she murmured) its all my fault
..." Nao said.
"It's not your fault Nao but (she look far away) this might the time that Yakumo tell the truth about his feeling o Haruka and it is time to wait what would happened to both of them." She said.