Chapter 1 (the true feelings)

After the incident about Yakumo's uncle Yakumo became open a bit and honest but he is the same Yakumo that Haruka knew mean, scoundrel and most of all that she fell in love but Yakumo didn't know about it because he is to slow when it comes to feelings he still don't understand what he felt for Haruka.

At the Research Film Club Haruka found Yakumo asleep again.

"You really look like a cat ... ...*sigh*" Haruka said.

Haruka sigh once more and sat down on the chair she stare at him then suddenly someone open the door without knocking.

"Yo! Yakumo are you awake?" Gouto-san asked.

Then Gouto-san notice Haruka, Haruka bow at him and smile then he spoke up.

"Yakumo ... ... Yakumo! Hey wake up you two eye cat." Gouto-san shout.

Haruka was a bit worried about Yakumo and also to Gouto-san but Yakumo sit up and sighed then Haruka notice the lady with a worried expression Haruka stood up to her chair and walk towards her.

"Don't worry he could help you! I promise *smile*" Haruka said.

When the women saw Haruka smiled she calm a little bit and smile then as for Yakumo saw her smile it made him a bit of happy then Gouto-san notice he smirk.

"Haruka! (haruka look at to Gouto-san) why don't you investigate her I need to talk to him for a minute." Gouto-san said.

Haruka don't understand but she bow and walk with the women.

"I think your boyfriend has a problem with Detective Gouto-san." She said.

"(Surprise) e-eh! What ... h-his not my boyfriend I mean well ... his not ... ... ..." Haruka said.

Haruka couldn't talk as she look down because she got blushed.

The women giggled when Haruka heard her she would try to react but she got more blushed then suddenly she remember earlier this morning.

"About earlier Gouto-san said something is their you want to talk about? ... What is it then?" Haruka asked.

Then the women stop walking and she sat down she explain too Haruka about what happened then suddenly Yakumo came with Gouto-san, Haruka notice them she bow at the women and went to them.

"So what she said?" Gouto-san asked.

Haruka explained to them about the women she interview then Yakumo smile and turn around and said.

"I think that is not what he came for." Yakumo said.

"Then what is it?" Gouto-san said.

"*sigh* try to use that head of yours Gouto bear..." Yakumo said.

Gouto-San would react but Haruka stop him.

"Ma... Ma... Calm down Gouto-san." Haruka said.

"*sigh* fine I'll explain it to her." Yakumo said.

As Yakumo went to her client he felt someone watching them also Haruka felt the same way someone was watching then that her heart beat so fast she hold her shirt and look around that someone staring at them and who could it be. Yakumo finish talking to her then she went to Haruka but it seems Haruka were shivering.

"Haruka! What's wrong?" Yakumo asked.

"*surprise* eh! Y-yah... N-none (try to change the topic) I'm sorry I guest I need to go back to my apartment please tell Gouto-san I need to go." Haruka said.

As she walk away Yakumo knew something bad, Haruka walk inside wear her slippers and went to the hot tub as she calming herself but suddenly she remember Yakumo face.

"Eh! What... Why his face suddenly showed up?" Haruka said.

After finish her bath wearing her favorite pajamas she sat down on the floor then drink her juice but suddenly someone called her and its Yakumo.

"Yakumo why are you calling at this late night?"Haruka asked.

But no one answering then she heard Yakumo growling that make Haruka felt something bad she went to the school wearing her pajamas and she knew something bad happen to Yakumo, as she tried to knock the door were already open as she enter to the reaserch film club she calling Yakumos name but no one answering as she tried to get close to the couch.

"D-dont!"

"Y-yakumo is that you?" Haruka asked.

"Don't come any closer Haruka go away!" Yakumo said.

Haruka don't understand him at all as she walk toward him Yakumo move his body to the corner Haruka were surprised.

"Y-Yakumo?" Haruka call his name.

"Haruka run before I did something to you please!" Yakumo said.

Haruka, she really worry to Yakumo.

"I won't unless you tell what happened and we need to get you the doctor." Haruka said.

"*kuh* *pant-pant* p-please Haruka r-run." Yakumo said.

Even though she don't understand him at all she follow what Yakumo said but as she tried to go out the door lock.

"What just happened? The door lock i-i can't get out." She think.

Suddenly she felt someone standing at her back and suddenly grab her and push her to the couch and that someone is Yakumo as tried to open her mouth Yakumo hold her and kiss her violently but suddenly Yakumo pull himself and walk away but Haruka hold his hand and smile as she was saying it will be gonna be alright but for Yakumo restrain is not enough she pulled her and kiss her but in passionate way as he explore her Haruka knew this is might the bad idea but for the sake of Yakumo that she love she willing to give herself to Yakumo, night has a long night as both them but the worst could happen. It morning Haruka woke up first as she look around she found herself naked and blood on her thigh even though it hurts she still managed to stand and wear her pajamas and found a blanket to put him in it and Yakumo sleep soundly Haruka manage smile and kiss him on forehead as she went out she felt the sun rays tears came to her face.

"now I understand now this feelings that my heart keep beating for him is love... I do love him." Haruka said.