Chapter 4 the new Yakumo

17 years had past Haruka manage to finished her being a secretary from a office as also she tutor too. She tutor highschool students literature subject then she manage to help or volunteer as a teacher to the elementary school in a small island in Hokkaido.

Haruka really get tired from work as she went inside someone was missing again and didn't even do his choir so she sighed as she hold her hips.

"Yuki! Yuki! Where are you?" Haruka shout.

No one answer so Haruka shout his name louder and then suddenly

"Mother... I hate to admit it but all those spirits who keep following me were scared at you thanks..." Yuki said.

"I see... What! Yuki your so mean (so Haruka bow to the dead people as yuki smirk to his mother) Yuki! Wait I'm not done yet." Haruka said.

That's right Yuki is the son of Yakumo, Yuki is 17 now and his a high school student in Hokkaido but it will be change.

"Yuki I told you to clean your room and this mess that your cat did also I told you not to sleep there again what if you get sick geez! You were just like your father." Haruka said.

When Yuki heard this he stop and look to Haruka.

"I'm not like him how many times do I have to make it clear that I'm not like him... (Yuki stop and he look away as Haruka quite shock as she sit down and silence made that room Yuki broke the silence) I'm sorry mother I didn't mean too it just that I don't understand at all even you told me about him I'm sorry." Yuki said.

"Yuki I want you to understand your father that is why I'll sent you to Tokyo as exchange student so that you'll know your father very well but for now please believe in yourself that your father is a good person." Haruka said.

Yuki quite surprise about the exchange student.

"What ... what did you mean by that mother you let me be exchange student from other school?" Yuki asked.

Haruka nod as for yuki who is quite shock sighed and sit down.

"Tell me you went to the school right? (Haruka nod) and the school Dean told you about my progress in school and how my grades were good is that it? (Haruka nod again) Mother I'll tell you this I won't go." Yuki said.

"Yuki I'm not saying that I'm gonna throw you away its just that your teachers saying that you have a good qualities and they like to support you to transfer to a good school I would to deny the offer but I think it might be the best way to achieved your goal right?" Haruka said.

Yuki stood up and didn't say anything as he went to his room Haruka stay to the dinning room as she think what can she do to her son she sighed as she go to her room someone knocking on the door.

"Yes! Wait a second... Who is it?" Haruka said.

As she open the door her eyes went big its her parents.

"M-Mom, Dad! What are you guys doing here?" Haruka asked.

But suddenly Haruka's mother slap her face and her father trying to calm her mother.

"How dare you! Lying to us about your child do you think you would hide it from me?" She said.

Haruka look away as she hold her arm tight then Yuki came out.

"Mom I was thinking that you might right about what you said so... (Yuki stop talking when he saw Harukas parents but he was curios what happen to his mother who was crying) mother! Are you alright? Hey what have you done to my mother." Yuki said.

Haruka stop him as she hold his hand Harukas parents saw the first time Yuki they were happy to see him.

"Yuki they are your grand parents." Haruka said.