Chapter 5 Yuki in Tokyo

Haruka finalize Yuki's things then as they went to the car Yuki says goodbies to all her teachers and thanks them a lot then Yuki says goodbye to his friends who knew him and went to the car.

"Are you ready?" Haruka asked.

Yuki nod as he keep on silents Haruka notice him.

"You okay?" Haruka asked.

"*sigh* yeah." Yuki said.

Haruka didn't asked anymore question because of two points first maybe because he's still don't want to go to Tokyo second point maybe because of his father that made Haruka look worried, Yuki notice his mother who look troubled.

"(Look to the window) don't worry none of those what you think I was just concern about you saying that you want to come with me but not in the same roof." Yuki said.

Haruka feel relief but also worried about Yuki but she smile.

"Yuki you know the reason why right? And besides I'm doing this because this is the opportunity to teach students you know I'm in the field of teaching." Haruka said.

"Yeah I know I'm just worried about you to mom and also it might be a problem if someone knew about me." Yuki said.

"Well ... About that... Hmmm...." Haruka murmured.

"What?" Yuki asked.

When Yuki ad Haruka arrive at her apartment suddenly a women hug him tight.

"Oh my gosh it is really him he gotten big oh my! (Pinching Yuki's face) my god Haruka you never told me about him oh well he is not like his father." She said.

"What! (He turn to look at her mother) who is she and why does she knew about me?" Yuki said.

"W-well you see ... Uhm..." Haruka look away.

"Gosh! Yuki could you at least respect me I'm your aunt Miki your mother best friend." Miki said.

Yuki apologized and look away then hold his hair as he tried to not embarras himself then suddenly he heard smirking and he turn and its Miki laughing hard and patting Harukas back hard.

"Geez! Haruka he look like more of his father than yourself bwuhahaha! …" Miki said.

"He he he... Y-you think so..." Haryka said.

After a while Miki stop laughing and she became serious and stare to Yuki and she sigh.

"It seems I don't have a problem to take him to the that school but we still need him to take the exam so that we could look for the section he can enter." Miki said.

"Miki is there you want to tell me about Yuki's grade?" Haruka asked.

"Well you see I don't have the doubt about Yuki or anything but this is the first time someone could get this unexpected high grades and also Tokyo University that school is more than a college than you think ... That is why we need Yuki to take the exam." Miki said.

"I'll do it." Yuki said.

Haruka look worried for Yuki but Yuki smile to his mother.

"It will be alright mom I'll be fine (then he stood up bow and excuse himself as he went to the balcony) *sigh* I guest I need to try hard for myself (as he feel the air Yuki notice and smile) I'm in Tokyo huh... So this the place were you've met (he turn and saw her mother smile) mom.