Chapter 7 (Meeting You part 2)

As the final exam already finished and also it is end of semester but Yuki suddenly felt dizzy and went to infirmary as walk to clinic he suddenly fell down and breath heavily but he stood up but slip and slide on the wall and sigh.
"*tsk* why so many of them now ... Ngh... My head hurt." Yuki said.
Seira-chan notice Yuki was gone already so she went to find him as she went to the clinic she saw Yuki sitting on the floor.
"Yuki-kun... Are you alright (she notice Yuki breath heavily and he is in pain as he touch Yuki forehead) my god you have a fever... Can you stand up.   .. I guest not here." Seira-chan said.
As Seira-chan help her Yuki slightly stand and held to Seira-chan, both of them came inside on the infirmary but  the doctor is out so Seira-chan put Yuki to the bed and find some Medicine for his fever.
"Hey, here drink this." Seira-chan said.
Yuki drank the medicine and lay back as he went to sleep Seira-chan slowly went away but Yuki notice it he grab her hand.
"Don't go..." Yuki said.
"Eh! Yuki-kun?... Fine I won't go." Seira-chan said.
2 hours past by Yuki woke up and found Seira sleep beside him.
"So youre awake already." The school doctor said.
"Yes... (He look back to Seira who still sleeping then Yuki notice that Yuki hold Seira hand and he let it go.
"Is there something wrong?" The school doctor said.
"*fake smile* no... There is nothing wrong." Yuki said.
"What was just happen... I don't remember anything earleir... *sigh*." Yuki thinks.
The school doctor notice Yuki who looks scramble up what happened so she sat to her chair.
"Seira-chan is a good friend of yours right... (Yuki nod) I see well she said earlier you have a fever Seira-chan said and it seems you won't let her go because you were holding her hand and she seems to understand you very well... Well I won't asked (she look at her watch then the bell rang) I think it is time to go home why don't you wake her up okay see you then." The school doctor said.
Yuki watch her went out then Yuki sigh and he woke Seira up.
"Hmm... (She slowly open her eyes) Y-Yuki?... Your awake! (Yuki nod) thats great (then she put her forehead to his that made Yuki quite surprise) hmm... I think your fever went down that the good thing." Seira said.
Then Seira notice what she did then she slowly move her face away.
"..."
"...."
Yuki stood up and as walk to the door he stop.
"What are you waiting... Come on." Yuki said.
Seira smile and tag along, Yuki didn't went back to Hokkaido, his mother Haruka had a meeting for the next semester and also she want Yuki to go to Nagara to visit his grandparents but Yuki refuse because he don't know anything in there beside he prefer stay home and cuddle up, Yuki woke and found himself sighing as he clean his apartment then *ding-dong*.
"*sigh* who could that be." Yuki said.
As he walk to the door another doorbell and he got little irritated and open the door wildly.
"What?" Yuki said.
Seira quite surprise that he saw Yuki like that his wearing an apron and his hair were all messy.
"*giggle*"
"What are you doing here? And what's so funny about?" Yuki asked.
"Sorry... Ehem! Here?" Seira said.
Yuki look a bit surprised its a bento.
"Thanks I guess... So?" Yuki asked.
"So won't you let me in?" Seira said.
"Come in." Yuki said.
As Seira went inside he quite surprise then she realize she's Inside of a man apartment then she feel her chick hot.
"So what you want?" Yuki asked.
Seira quite surprised and in shock she loom at him.
"W-well I was wondering if you could help me something... (Look away) if its okay for you?" Seira said.
"That is the assignment of Shouta-sensei... The literature?... Right... I think about it." Yuki said.
"Eh! Don't think about it!... Please really I need your help I'm to slow when it comes to lit. Please?" Seira begged.
Yuki sat down and sigh then he stare at her as Yuki stare to Seira, she felt uneasy as she try to sneak a peak their eyes met and she loom down Yuki smile and look away.
"Fine I'll help you but..." Yuki didn't first finished because Seira jump out and her face suddenly close to his face.
"Really that's great.... (Then she realize they were faces were to close each other then she back up) i-im sorry I didn't mean to ... I mean..." Seira said.
She look down and her face turn red Yuki smile and he clear his throat then stand up and went the kitchen as he prepare the food Seira bring.
"Would you like to have breakfast with me?" Yuki asked.
Seira look at him as if something to it but she smile and nod, Yuki prepare the food Seira watch Yuki prepared the food.
"I wish I could help him but (staring at him make she realize) he really good doing that but I do really want to help him but how?" Seira thinks.
Yuki notice her staring at him and he sigh.
"If you really want to help me that much at least say it.." Yuki said.
Seira quite surprise as she stand up helping Yuki someone ring the doorbell.
"I'll get it." Seira said.
"Hey! ..." Yuki shout.
But Seira already in front on the door and as she open the door Yuki try to stop him but the door already open then a beautiful lady suddenly run toward Yuki.
"Yuki!... "
Seira quite surprised when he saw a lady hug Yuki then she felt something pain in her heart.
"What are you doing here? I thought you had a meeting and also you can't come to visit me?" Yuki said.
"Well it finished early as I thought so I wanted to see you badly?" She said.
Seira loom quite shock and couldnt say anything then the women look at her and she let Yuki go as she went to look at Seira.
"Yuki... Could she be your..."
"No if you think stupid then I want you to go out." Yuki said.
Yuki, he really pissed off when Seira hers that she suddenly talk to Yuki.
"Yuki-kun! You must not say such thing to the women like that!" Seira said.
Yuki quite surprised as also the women then suddenly the women giggled.
"It seems I don't have to worry about." She said.
Seira realize what she did then she apologize.
"Not at all I'm happy that Yuki could made a friend like you?" She said.
Seira look at her little bit questionable then she notice it and she giggled.
"Who could might you be?" Seira asked.
The women giggle and smile but Yuki sighed.
"This women you say is my mother." Yuki said.
Seira quite shock as she heard that Haruka giggled then Seira panicked because what just she said to Yuki.
"*giggle* don't get nervous and nice to meet you and you might be?" Haruka asked.
Before he could speak Yuki suddenly spoke up.
"She's no one." Yuki said.
"*irritated* I'm not no one I'm your classmate (as she turn to Haruka and lower her voice) s-sorry ... (She turn red because she's embarrass) I'm Hanabe, Seira n-nice to meet you too." Seira said.
Haruka smile then Yuki went to the kitchen to finished what she prepare then Seira notice it and he excuse to herself and went to Yuki to help then Haruka look at them and she smile then she went o them to help too.
After finished everything eat, talk, and all the thinks Haruka do Seira leave first.
"Thanks for the food you made it is really delicious come again next time okay." Haruka said.
"I'm glad you like it Mrs. Ozawa-san." Seira said.
"*sigh* why do I need to come too see her off?" Yuki mummble.
"What was that Yuki-kun?" Seira asked.
"Nothing..." Yuki said.
"Okay... But thanks again for teaching me I learn a lot." Seira said.
"I only teach you because you made a bento that's all." Yuki said.
"Ahahaha..." Seira laugh.
As Haruka and Yuki watch her off Yuki went inside first to clean the mess then Haruka went inside as she say down she stare to Yuki as Yuki clean up then Haruka spoke.
"Seira-chan... (Yuki stop as he look to her) she's a nice person and I think ... Well you know she might be..."
"She is... (Haruka look at him in curious) meeting her she remind me of you mom." Yuki said.
"I see... *grin*" Haruka said.
"(Lowering his voice) she look more than you mom." He mummble.
"What did say anything?" Haruka asked.
"No... Well what are you going to do here?" Yuki asked.
"(She look away) I'm going to meet someone and I think I'm going home as well after we met." Haruka said.
"I see." Yuki answered.
Haruka lie to her own son but she felt something would be hard for her.