Chapter 13 Seira kidnapped, Yuki dies?!

"Seira?!" Yuki shout.
When Chiyou heard it she ran off and Chiyou's friends found Yuki driving a bike with a serious face as he follow the van and in the van Chiyou saw Seira was unconscious and Chiyou scream that Seira was been abduct, slowly Seira open her eyes and what she found the man who abduct her with two people she didn't saw earlier as she tried to run away but the two man with him hold her.
"Let me go!... What do you want from me?" Seira asked.
*giggled* don't worry I don't need you but for now I need you to be my pawn so that I could take him in my hand." He said.
When he said that Seira look were he look and found Yuki following them.
"*gasp* don't tell me you were talking about... (He giggled as he was happy what would happened then Seira tried to escaped ) I won't let you to do what you want... Why?... What do you want from Yuki?" Seira asked.
As she look at him in the same reaction that the man hate so much he move closer and grab her chin.
"I hate that face you make, the one who ruined all my plans because of that I couldn't get the thing in my hand but ... Now I am sure I will be success *giggled* bwuhahaha...." He said.
Seira felt something in him and she didn't like it so much she tried her best to escaped and she even tried to scream Yuki name.
"Please!.... Pleased Yuki! Try to notice it its a trap!... Please don't come and save me pleased!" Seira thought.
Yuki followed them until they get into the old unfinished building then the van went inside Yuki stop outside and he went inside and slowly he sneack inside tried not to make some noise and found Seira who were unconscious he run and went to her.
"Seira!... Sera!" Yuki called her name.
Slowly Seira opened her eyes and found Yuki who look worried.
"Y-yuki?... *gasp* Yuki we need to get away from here!.... (She tried to stood up and suddenly she out of balance Yuki got her) Yuki... Thank you.. "Seira said.
"I don't get it but you need to be careful... Come..." Yuki said.
Carefully Yuki and Seira snack out the building and went were he left the bike then his phone rang and its Chiyou.
["Where are you?... Is Seira-chan alright?" Chiyou asked]
"Yeah... Were both fine... Were here not far from school the abandoned building you knew were this ?" Yuki said.
["Just like you said not that far from the school I guess I knew where that is... Please be safe when we got there." Chiyou said.]
When Yuki drop the call suddenly Yuki notice something.
"Run...." Yuki said.
Both of them run as far as they could they even left the bike and then Seira tripled she fell down then the van were closer to them then suddenly a man came out from window holding his gun aiming to Yuki, Seira stood up and tried to save Yuki then it fire when Seira tried to save Yuki, Yuki is the one saving Seira the van left as they speed it more to escape, Seira felt nothing at all then suddenly Yuki slide down and collapse on the ground Seira was so shock she saw Yuki bleeding in his head and blood spreading to the ground.
"YUKI!!!.... (Screaming) Yuki?!... Yuki?!... Please wake up! Don't do this to me!... YUKI!!!... (she saw Yuki's phone as she tried to dial the emergency she was shaking and don't know what to do then someone didn't answer the phone but she tried) please help me!.... Please I don't know where I am and ... And... Just please help me his dying please!.... ( then because she don't know what to do anymore her phone slip in her hands and tears dripping in her face) Y-yuki?... *shaking* Y-yuki?.... ( try to wake Yuki up) YUKI?!..." Seira said.
"Where is this?.... Why I'm in here?... (He felt that he was sleeping in the lap) who is this?... (When he tried to look up the women hug him) who.... Who are you?" Yuki said.
The women let him go and when Yuki tried to look to their faces the only thing he could see is two shadows of a man one looks like a monk and the other one were holding to the women and that women hug him then she spoke.
"Go back.... Its time to go back..." She said.
"Who are you?" Yuki asked.
The only thing they did were smiling at him then before Yuki couldn't see them the women add.
"Please.... Tell him that it will be alright... Please... My lo...v...ing... Gra........ild..." She said.
He slowly open his eyes and Seira look worried and she steal trying to call someone but she can't because she was shacking.
"What should I do?!... Please someone?! Help us?!...." Seira said.
"*ngh.. * (when Seira herd Yuki was moaning and sit as he touch his bleeding head) uhng!... Ow... *tsk* this is bother." Yuki said.
Then Yuki notice Seira was looking at him.
"What... I'm not dead.... I was just uncon-...."
Before he could finished his sentence Seira hug Yuki.
"Geez! Don't scare me like that... *shaking* I...I...I thought you die and...."
Yuki felt Seira shaking so he held her tight.
"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry I made you worry... I'm alright ... And you can still feel me right?... So .... Its okay.. " Yuki said.
When Yuki said it Seira couldn't stop her tears anymore and cried as much as she can Yuki only thing that he can do is to held him tight 20 minutes later Seira stop crying.
"You okay now?" Yuki asked.
"Um!... I'm alright now...*smile *" Seira said.
As they both walk Seira stop
"Seira?!... What's wrong?" Yuki said.
"That man.... (Yuki look at her) he was targeting you." Seira said.
"What do you mean?" Yuki asked.
"Earlier when I was still his hostage I ask him what he want from me? (Yuki hold her hand as he was trying to say to speak) h-he said your not the one I need (Seira suddenly felt scared as she remember what that man wants and also his presence *shiver* Yuki notice it that he knew all along that it made her scared a lot and also what just happened to him earlier) *hug* Y-yuki?... .... .... (Seira suddenly understand so she did the same thing hug him and she continued then she remembered) Yuki?!... We need to go!..." Seira said.
"What... Wait... Where are going?" Yuki asked.
"I know you would not like this but... (She stop and turn to him again she felt like crying) this the only way to save you from him....*hic*" Seira said.
"I don't get you? What did that man told you?" Yuki asked.
"His trying to kill you! He wants you dead and also he said to get him and break his heart until he would get to his emotion and also he said it will definitely shuttered her life!..." Seira said.
Yuki look at her then he finally get it.
"I should go to Nagara.." Yuki said.
"Eh!... Wait... Yuki don't your still bleeding and your going in that situation are you trying to kill yourself... Yuki! Please stay... (Tears dripping in her face) *hic* ... Please don't.." Seira said.
Yuki grab her and hug.
"I told you I'm not gonna die.... But I can't let him do what he want just to drag my mother with his pathetic plans I wished you would understand.... (Seira felt his strong embrace and she nod) thank you.... (Then he let go) Seira I want you to call this number and tell her wait for me to come back at the station." Yuki said.
Then all the gang waiting for them then Chiyou saw Seira and also Yuki who suddenly left her.
"Eh! S-seira-chan (she run to her) Seira!" Chiyou said.
Seira turn at her and also the others went to meet Seira.
"C-chiyou?... Everyone?!...." Seira said.
As they got their Seira look at them curious.
"What's wrong?" Seira asked.
When she asked this her friends and the others were a bit surprised.
"What do you mean 'what's wrong?' God! Seira you been kidnapped and Chiyou saw you... We were so scared we don't know where we could find you if Yuki didn't saw you.... What would happened to you!" Her friend said.
Seira look at them and especially Chiyou who were the one most affected then she bow as the others look at her.
"What are you doing?" Chiyou asked.
"S-sorry.... (Suddenly they got quite) I am very sorry! ... (Her other friend would react but Seira add) but thank you ( she look at them and smile) really am... Thank you so much for getting worried about me." Seira said.
Chiyou couldn't help herself hug Seira bursting in tears and along with her friends and the gang then the vice class pres. Notice something.
"Well its good were OK now but... (They look at him) uhm... Hanabe-chan... Ozawa-kun? Where is he?" The vice class pres. Asked.
Then they looking around and they finally realize that his not here.
"Sei-chan you both came right?" Chiyou asked.
Then they look at her trying to know where did he go living her alone then Seira broke the commotion.
"He went to Nagara..." Seira said.
"What! Why so sudden... You were just have been kidnapped and now his leaving you alone!?... What's with him?" She asked.
"No!... Your wrong!... (All of them quite surprised then she lower her voice as she realize what she did and try to explained) those who abducted me they only use my as a pawn just to get Yuki ... He want only Yuki and he almost killed him I don't understand why but that's the truth! So pleased don't say something like that if he didn't come you won't see me again." Seira said.
All them apologize to Seira then Chiyou spoke.
"Why would sudden he went to Nagara?" Chiyou asked.
Seira didn't answer but she look at her and smile then her phone rang.
"Hello?" Seira said.
["Siera right?.... I'm here were could I find you?" The women asked.]
"Alright... I'll be there in 10 minutes." Seira said.
Then she turn and look at them.
"Guys I want you to help me... I need to go but because what happened today I guess you been called the police... Right?" Seira said.
"Well the truth is we didn't." He said.
"What...! Why?" Seira asked.
"It because we knew that this might be a hard." She said.
"Yeah... Especially they tried to asked you some stupid question even though you didn't even know what happen." He said.
then suddenly Seira laugh then she tearfully thank them.
"I better should be going now... Thanks guys ... Really thank you so much." Seira said.
She bowed and run to see the women then Chiyou went to her.
"I'm coming with you!" Chiyou said.
"Eh! What about the program?.." Seira asked.
"Come on don't just stand there you were saying to meet some women right so come on hurry!" Chiyou said.
Seira smile only and follow her outside the gate they were both looking g for a women who said she's standing besides to his car.
"Where? Where could find her in this such crowded place?" Chiyou asked.
"... We still looking no matter what ... Come on!" Seira said.
As they went further she notice a women standing beside blue car she run towards her and also Chiyou followed her.
"E-excuse me?... (The women look at her) are you... You must be Miki-san right?!" Seira asked.
"And you must be Seira?! (Seira nod) then its about time tell me everything what happened and why Yuki-kun went to Nagara." Miki said.