Chapter 12 School Festival of Love?!

2months had past when the happened about the rumors were the 8 students were missing and 2 detective were assigned to look for the suspect and then they found out the one who abducted those student those who were missing were the vice principal and the chairman and now they were found guilty to abduct and killed but was long ago now the student gossip stops and now they were more concentrate about the festival.
"Guys the committee approve about Butlers and Maids Café but we have a competition the senpai in our 3-B class the closeplay café so we need to find a way to get the attention in our class café." The class representative for the festival.
Then they were looking at Yuki, Yuki knew that they were looking at him then he sighed.
"If you need something for me tell me." Yuki said.
"W-well... You see they want you to became the main attraction for our guest i mean ... You have the looks so... I guest it won't bother you ... Right?..." The class rep. Asked.
Yuki stare at him bluntly and sighed as he looks away his eyes toward Seira.
"So...?" Seira asked.
"(Look at the window) I don't mind... (When Yuki said all of them roar out loud as they convince a king but Yuki spoke) but... (He look at them) you need to pay me." Yuki said.
All them stare at him bluntly as if they mistook Yuki what he just said but Seira reacted first.
"Ozawa, Yuki?!.... What were thinking?! ... Saying those things and pay you if you don't like it don't saying stuff like paying you are you crazy?!" Seira said.
Then Seira finally realize that she said to much and also as if she had a relationship to Yuki even though as if Seira was Yuki's girlfriend when Seira tried to explained Yuki stood up and he move closer to her and their face were so closed then Seira turn her face to Yuki and suddenly there nose were touch together and Seira jump in surprised.
"W-what are you doing?!" Seira asked.
"Nothing... (He sat down then he look away to window) your just to cute to teased." Yuki murmured.
"What...?" Seira asked.
Yuki didn't say anything then the class rep. From their class sighed.
"Well if that's what you really want then its a deal then." The class rep. Said.
Then the students agree but Seira tried to stop them to agreeing as they went to Yuki's tramp card before she could speak the bell rung and it is time for the class so Seira went her seat and sighed they have only 1 week left for the festival and Seira every time they met Seira keep her self away to Yuki as much as possible and Yuki notice it.
"Guys we 2days left so those who were assigned." The class rep. Said.
And Seira help the costume make and also she help the decorator to help their design and the time has come the festival is here and before they open the festival the new chairman opened the ceremony to those students.
"And now let us enjoy our festival for a week and have fun." The chairman said.
All the student scream and shout and also cheer for they class and went to their classroom.
Yuki who were dress up already went to the class and heard Seira screamed he suddenly went inside.
"Seira!.... (And found Seira drop on the floor wearing maid costume and when Seira saw Yuki she suddenly panicked and her face bright red Yuki saw her how cute she is look away as he hide his face gave his hand to Seira and look at her in serious) come on... Stand up someone saw you they might think stupid again." Yuki said.
"(Still blushing) i- I know (took Yuki's hand as she stood up as she walk she lost her balance and drop with Yuki and both of them look each other and Seira blushed) I...I ... I'm sorry!" Seira said.
Seira move herself away to Yuki and her friends saw this and they giggling Yuki stood up and fix his suite and also because of his hair were look like rock star fix it and his hair were neat because he tie it and look at them and he smiled to other girls saw what happened and bow his head as he welcome the guest as also Seira who along fix her maid outfit and as she smile and welcome the guest.
"Welcome to blutler'smaid café" Yuki and Seira said.
Then the guest were blushing as they past to those two it maid their class had the first entry but for 3 days something happened their costumers were suddenly came least and then thy had their meeting.
"Class rep.!" Student one said.
"So did find out why the other guest never came here?" The class rep. Asked.
"Y-yeah... (They both look each other) they were making some games and love fortune." Student two said.
"I see.... What should we do we had the first hot spot entry now we were below on it.... We need to think something that they would come here." The class Rep. Said.
Then suddenly
"Would you like to hear my suggestion?" Yuki spoke.
They look at him shock couldn't believe what just he said then Yuki sighed.
"Do you want to hear it or not?" Yuki asked.
Then the class rep. Suddenly went to him and hold his hand.
"Yes! Please anything so that we could get the first rank again." The class rep. Beg.
Yuki took his hand and sighed then he look at them seriously.
"Mystery.... " Yuki said.
All them stare at him as if thy didn't quite get what he says then the class rep. React.
"W-wait a minute you add some mystery what kind of mystery is that look Yuki we appreciate that you really want us to get the high rank to pay you but telling us to add some mystery that is quite the opposite." He said.
Then the class uproar of agreeing to the class rep. Then Seira who went late found her classmate seems in a bad temper she would like to ask to Chiyou who were standing listening what just happened before she could asked Yuki slam the table as he trying to get their attention.
"Just do what I say all you can do add some pattern that pattern is picture and yourself in that picture that look mysterious to you and I'll be the one take those mystery out." Yuki said.
They look at him and the class Rep. Saw Seira who look curious so he went to her.
"Hanabe-chan.... Could you tell us what was Ozawa-kun thinking?" The class rep. Asked.
"What do you mean?" Seira asked.
The class rep. Told her everything what was he thinking so Seira look at him calmly and she smile.
"Well... Why are you smiling?" The class rep. Said.
"Trust Yuki's instincts he know what his doing and besides I trust him." Seira said.
The class rep. Look at her as she went out while humming then the class rep sighed and he begin to asked other student to made some room for the mystery that Yuki wants then that 4th day two student went to try the Mystery behind your picture.
Yuki asked them to let them went inside without some of the class then went the student went out they look pale and scared and the girl who had a picture in her hand suddenly drop it and went to other room then her friend came after her also the class rep and others they want to know what just Yuki said then when they get their the thing they saw is
*slap* echoes in the class they also witness this.
"Why?.... Why did you lie to me?" The girl asked.
"I don't get what you mean?" The guy said.
"You lie to me about the dog the one we found at the yard you said you saw him run off and run over by a car but that is not true right you let him be killed right... Right?!" The girl said.
The girl stare at her boyfriend in angry look and the guy lower his head then all of them went back to the cafe also Seira as she went back she saw someone look familiar but she couldn't saw it clearly as she tried to look at it she heard screaming and she went inside and saw all the classmate were screaming and cheering and then the last day when they heard the rumors about what happened that day suddenly their customers suddenly grow just because what did Yuki and Yuki had a break Chiyou came in and gave him some drink.
"*sigh* .... (She notice Chiyou look at him) ... Why are you staring at me?" Yuki asked.
"what?!" Chiyou asked.
"I told you, you've been staring at me and it made me creep a little." Yuki said.
"Well.... What do you think of Sei-chan?" Chiyou asked.
"What do you mean?" Yuki asked.
"Geez! You know what I mean... *sigh* I knew you have a feelings for Sei-chan don't deny it." Chiyou said.
Yuki didn't say anything as he don't mind what Chiyou said, Chiyou got irritated as she tried to open her mouth someone came in.
"Ozawa time is up.... Oh... Chiyou? .... What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Ah... Well... I was just take this.... Ahaaha... Oh well I think my time is up so... (As she left she stop and turn) Yuki... At least tell her what you really felt." Chiyou said.
Chiyou left with those word then Yuki notice him staring at him.
"What..." Yuki asked.
"What?!... What is your relationship with Chi-chan?" He asked.
"Geez... Just give me some break.... *sigh* Chiyou is only a friend.... Are you happy now Saitama?" Yuki said.
"Well... Yeah a little bit... Wait! I mean... (Blushed) I won't say anything!" Saitama said.
Saitama left and went to his station Yuki sighed again then Seira went in.
"Yuki?... (She went inside and saw Yuki talking to his phone so Seira sat down and wait for Yuki to finished his call then a group of women came in and saw Seira) ahh... W-welcome.... Ahm... Wait for a while O-sama still in his phone (that's what they call to him) so please seat instead O-sama will be ready any minute." Seira said.
After an hours the last day is over then the bone fire for all the students this were some student tells their feelings to their crushes and also for the couples, Seira with her team assign to clean the classroom Yuki were assign to take their things to the tools warehouse. At the classroom.
"Hanabe-chan... Is Hanabe-chan here?" Girl asked.
"Hanabe-cha?!.... Someone wants to talk to you." Classmate1 said.
"Oh! Yes!.... What do you want from me?" Seira asked.
"Well Ozawa-kun want to talk to you he's outside waiting for you outside the gate." He said.
"Did he said that... Why?" Seira asked.
"Well the truth is it is not really Ozawa told me but someone but.... It doesn't care who said it just go..." He said.
Seira look at him wondered then her friend talk.
"You should go maybe Yuki want to talk to you in a private way so he asked someone." She said.
Seira look at them and she think then without hesitate she went out where they should met then Yuki came in.
"Eh?!... (They look at her as she was quite surprised looking at Yuki) w-why?!... Why are you here?" She asked.
They were looking at Yuki then some of them look curious and some where quite surprised.
"W-wait?!... Yuki?... Why are you here?" He said.
"What?...." Yuki said.
"Wait what do you why is Yuki here?" She said.
"Well you said you want to talk to Seira so Sei-chan went to you." He said.
"What?!... Wait guys Yuki was with us Te whole cleaning time and also he didn't left the warehouse all the time..." He said.
"Tikio (the one who told Seira that Yuki want to talk to her) your the one that Ozawa-kun want to talk to Seira right?!" She said.
"W-wait?!.... Akira (Seira friend) the one who told me is the guard he said that Ozawa called Seira to talk and also he's the who told me that you should meet her outside the gate." Tikio said.
Akira should react but before she could do that Yuki suddenly run and left the room and others were worried they went to follow Yuki but Yuki were fast they couldn't catch him that but Chiyou saw Yuki past by her She called his name but she can't because his expresrion were angry and worried then her classmate past by.
"*huff-huff* C-chi-chan did you saw Ozawa pass by here?" They asked.
"What happened?... Y-yeah he did pass by here but he looks angry and worried at the same time... What just happened?" Chiyou asked.
"We explained it to you we need to catch up him." Saitama said.
"Saitama-kun?... OK he went that way." Chiyou said.
Yuki run as fast as he can.
"Seira?!...." Yuki thought.
Seira was waiting outside the gate and she notice why would Yuki choose this kind of place but....
"That's weird... Why would Yuki want to meet at this place... *sigh* I'm such an idiot who am I kidding Yuki wouldn't even go in here maybe I should go back." Seira said.
As she went back someone stop her as he block Seira way back.
"Uhm... Excuse me?... You shouldn't came here the entrance were that way (curious) how could you get in here even though I already close the gate... (As she look the door were open and the lock were already broken and it made Seira quite suspicious) w-who are you?" Seira said.
The man smile and it made Seira scared the way he acted then.
"SEIRA?!..." Yuki called.
Seira look at Yuki and then the man with a weird hair and he was wearing all black suite spoke.
"This is unfortunate... (Then he look to Seira) I guest my plan will be success *giggle* all I need is to take you by force." He said.
Seira quite don't understand anything but she think it is better to run away from him and he heard Yuki shout.
"RUN... RUN AWAY!..." Yuki said.
As Seira tried to run away the man punch her stomach to fell unconscious and so it was Seira fall to the man hand when Yuki saw it he scream Seira's name.
"This is quite interesting right?" He said.
He took Seira to a van were his man wait if for him drive away Yuki run fastest as he can then he saw a motorcycle and take it away from a man who only delivered some letters.
"Oi!.... Come back here!". The man said.
As take it away Yuki found his classmate followed him.
"Yuki?!... Where Sei-chan?" Chiyou asked.
Yuki didn't answer as he look at the van Chiyou saw the van and saw Seira who were unconcious.
"S-sei-chan?.... (Then she got panicked) please someone call a policed Sei-chan... Sei-chan was been kidnapped." Chiyou scream.
As all the class tried to call the police Chiyou hold her hands tightly and praying that nothing might happened to both of them Yuki tried to follow the van who take Seira.
"Seira!...." Yuki thought.