Chapter 10 Date!? No way!

"I'm home!" Seira said.
"Welcome home Sei-chan.... (Her elder sister) how was school." She said.
"Hmmm... Good .... (Seira sit at the dining where she look at her sister who cook for their meal) ne! Mayu-nee..."
"Hmm..."
"Tomorrow I'm going out with my friend." Seira said.
"Is it boy or a girl?" Mayu-nee asked.
"*blushed* b-boy..." Seira said.
"Eh! Boy! So it must be a date... Sei-chan date I'm quite excited." Mayu-nee said.
Seira suddenly got panicked but seeing her sister look enjoying to tease her she try to change the topic but.
"Ne! What he looks like?" Mayu-nee asked.
"Eh! ... Well... H-he looks cool and charming person but he is so difficult to understand and he is so mysterious person... I think." Seira said.
"Heh... You do really know him *grin*" Mayu-nee said.
"T-that not true! Even though we were classmate and also we were friends still I don't know him (then she realize she said something)....." Seira said.
"OK... (Then her sister notice Seira's necklace) that pendant." Mayu-nee asked.
"Ah! This... Yuki asked me to take care of this... isn't it beautiful." Seira said.
Her sister stare to the necklace and she remember something.
"I think I already saw this necklace somewhere before." Mayu-nee said.
"Really?! In the mall or jewelry store?" Seira said.
"No... (Then she remember) ah! My teacher in elementary... They really look the same... sensei always wear the necklace because she said someone gave it to her a person she love the most I still remember her face... she really does love that guy." Mayu-nee said.
Seira stare at her sister while preparing the table so that they can eat then as they continued to talk Seira asked this question.
"Mayu-nee what was the name of your teacher." Seira asked.
"If I could remember....( as she think the name come out from her sister) ah! Ozawa, Haruka sensei." Mayu-nee sad.
"*cough-cough* e-eh! Ozawa-san?!" Seira asked.
Still coughing and her sister pat her back.
"Hmm... Do you know Ozawa-sensei?" Mayu-nee asked.
"U-uhm... Y-yuki's mother." Seira said.
"(Happy) is that so! I'm happy to hear that is she alright, has her hair long now, is she married, does she teach the same subject?" Mayu-nee asked.
"O-oi... Nee-chan you look high up ... Well I do not know if she still teaching and yeah her hair gotten long." Seira said.
After that Seira said goodnight to her sister and she went straight to her bed room and went to bed then her phone buzz.
"Its Yuki." Seira said.
[Meet me at the station tomorrow 8 sharp don't be late.]
"Geez! I know... *sigh*" Seira said.
At the station Yuki stand out so much that other girls came to ask his number and even the agency from modeling wants him then he saw Seira who look surprised.
"What took you so long?" Yuki asked.
"Sorry! Sorry!" Seira apologize.
Then suddenly Yuki grab Seira hand and walk away Seira quite surprise because Yuki hold her hand as they walk. Seira couldn't stop herself from blushing then she remember what happened that time even she knew it is not a confession or something but she can't stop herself though.
Rewind.
"W-wha.... What!?" Seira panicked.
"I said go out with me." Yuki said.
"I-i know what said I mean what do you mean by that?" Seira asked.
Seira look at him puzzled then Yuki sighed.
"It means that I want you to come with me tomorrow beside we don't have class for tomorrow so I want you to come with me to find some contact lens." Yuki explained.
When Seira herd this she sat down and sigh Yuki don't quite understand her he sat and look at her.
"Did I say anything weird?" Yuki asked.
"N-no! I was a bit surprised that's all." Seira said.
"Gosh! I thought he was asking me on a date... Really... It made my heart beat so fast... B-but what is this feeling... I feel a little bit sad." Seira thought.
End of flashback.
"Oi!" Yuki called.
"*surprised* e-eh! Wha... What?!" Seira panicked.
"Are you half asleep... Where here." Yuki said.
"Mean" she mumbled.
"What are standing there come on." Yuki said.
As they both came inside the lady who cleaning her displays notice us.
"May I help you? *smile*" the women said.
"Yes... *smile* do you have any lenses that I can use?" Yuki asked.
As the women move closer to look at him and the color of his eye then she smile.
"Yes we have... Wait for a moment I'll try to look at the back." The women said.
As the women walk away Yuki sat down at the couch but Seira look around as she looks around she felt someone stare at her as she sneak a peak its Yuki when she try to look at him he suddenly move his gaze away from her.
"Weird? Why would Yuki look at me?" Seira asked herself.
Then he decided to sit beside Yuki as she sat down she tried to sneak to look at him and as she thought his looking at her again.
"Why are you stare at me?" Seira asked.
Yuki didn't talk as she tried to asked that question again she look at him and found themselves staring each other then Seira realize something.
"Wha... What?" Seira asked.
Before Yuki could say anything the women came back.
"Sorry for the wait... (Yuki stood up and went to the counter Seira came too even though her face look weird) well choose which you like even though their blue they still different." The women said.
"*smile* then would you choose it from me?" Yuki said.
The women smiles as she consitrate then she pick blue sea color it match to Yuki eye. As they both went out from the store Seira look at Yuki.
"Are you sure that your okay?" Seira asked.
"What do you mean?" Yuki asked.
"About your eye the left eye? Because you suddenly put that even though it is your first time to wear a contacts." Seira said.
"I'm fine..." Yuki said.
"Okay... T-then I should go?" Seira said. As she left Yuki grab her and they walk somewhere then Seira would like to asked but she can't as they arrive at destination Seira quite surprise as she still stare at the where were they are.
"What are you standing there come on?" Yuki called.
Seira still doesn't understand but both of them went inside and the fact that Yuki want to watch is horror film.
"Y-yuki?..." Seira call his name.
"Hmmm?.."
"Are you serious about watching these?" Seira asked.
"Yeah." Yuki said.
Without hesitation he answered right away Yuki look a spot to sit down and he spoted at the 4th row who look no one seated it so he grab Seira's hand and went up as they both take a sit Seira noticed.
"You got a nice spot to see clearly the movie." Seira said.
"Yeah... (As he tried to look at her Yuki notice she's a little bit got nervous well pfcpirse she is because Seira hate horror movies a lot) you okay?" Yuki asked.
"*panicked* y-yeah! I'm fine.... I'm fine.." Seira said.
The movie start as the movie start Seira felt couldnt take it anymore she hide herself not watching anything then Yuki suddenly grab her hand and squeeze it tight as he was saying it would be alright Seira couldn't watch it but instead she feel her heart pound surprisingly strong as it would come out any moment the movie finished and still Yuki hold her hand as they walk the sun came down and it is already after noon Yuki stop at the side of a river then he let her hand go then he turns around.
"Y-yuki?..." Seira called his name.
Yuki stare at her for 5 minutes then he sighed.
"I guess I'm just like him huh... (Seira was a bit curious with that word) Seira..." Yuki said.
When Yuki called out her name Seira heart beat so fast that made her want to turn around but she can't because when Yuki stare at her it more like she was drawn to him then he move closer and hold the pendant.
"I'm lucky to have you at my side (Seira couldn't move as she felt her own heartbeat beating wildly) *sigh* mother was right I'm just like him.... Seira... Promise me you'll protect this and I'll promise you I'll be the protecting you." Yuki said. Then a strong wind brushes Seira and Yuki's hair and then again Seira was mesmorize by that eye. Not far from them a man stand watching them then suddenly other man appeared.
"Master... Your orders?" He asked.
"Hmmm.... Not now Drek... We will waiting for the time comes." Mysterious man said.
"As you wished." He said.
The butler man deasapeared then as the mysterious man watching Yuki far away.
"Now then what kind of games would you like to play? Ha.... Ha.... Bwuahahahahaha!" Mysterious man said.