Part 1 : Undead

I am not a normal. Not a human being. Not alive. Also...not a normal undead being.

I have been this way for what seems like forever, ever since the Apocalypse began.

Sure I am 'upset' you could say, but what do I care?

Kano Shuuya, a well known deceiver of Mekakushi Dan, was now one of the undead. The male couldn't recall the fact of how he became this way. Of course various questions rang in his head of how he did indeed become this way often.

How had I died exactly?

I do not feel. I do not sleep. I do not talk.

The only thing that rings loud and clear in my head...is the need to feast.

Walking along the flooring of the local airport, the blonde stared only ahead. The only way he was going, occasionally bumping into the other undead that filled the abandoned airport.

Kano didn't possess memories anymore, so he didn't remember Kido as well as the other members of Mekakushi Dan. He had been known as the third member of the nine 'special' people.

What is special about the nine old members?

Oh, just the fact they all possess so called abilities, able to use them by the fact their eyes glow a bright crimson when the abilities are used.

I won't go into major detail of the abilities but, Kano's title as a deceiver is the fact of his eye ability that he possessed, the deceiving eye ability.

On other topics, there was a certain person he became quite infatuated with, a certain tsundere leader named Kido Tsubomi. He had fallen in love with the girl around his childhood, having first met her in the orphanage once she had been taken there.

The girl..with the crimson gaze just like his, had him hooked to her like glue since the day they met.

Where is Kido now?

The other members?

Safe or not...Kano wouldn't remember the Dan even if he tried, but one question remained amongst the infected air of the airport.

Would he remember?