Part 10 : Diminish

The scorching sense in lungs caused the oxygen to come in short amounts, the harsh hit to a lifeless, yet still moving being's head used all the strength that rested within her body.

Then she came to a ledge with the male standing beside her, the monstrous beings approaching them slowly as if they wanted to add suspense. "It's over..." she whispered, tears in her eyes since they would soon be feasted upon and not turned but killed.

But this was all just a false sense of thinking, or was it real?

Vehicles coming to a halt at the airport where it all started, bonies were spotted in the distance with other undead while they fought each other, and some feet away from the group was Kano while he threw heavy material such as concrete chunks at them.

Kido told the others to help the undead defeat the bonies since it was obvious they were on their side now, just as Hibiya was, as she sprints over to Kano with a gun in hand.

She shot down numerous bonies in the head till she came face to face with Kano, as he looks over at her but the distraction made a boney shove Kano so hard that he hit a nearby wall.

Kido on the other-hand was pinned down after her gun was hit away, struggling beneath the body-eating being as she tries to shove it away. "G-Get off me!" Turning her head to the side as it tried to go for her face, a thud was heard as Kano smashed a piece of concrete across a creatures head.

Seeing the female in trouble made something inside him click, as he rushes over and kicks the boney away before he slams the solid object down onto it's head. With a faint sway in his step, Kano leans down and grasps Kido's hand to pull her to her feet.

Yet the moment he did, Kido wrapped her arms around him, as a pair of five bonies began to come their way, causing the olivette to move away and pull the other along.

Seto noticed the two running off through the corridors in the midst of his fight, hoping they would keep safe while he protected Mary from being bitten by a boney. "Leave Mary alone!" he yelled as he shot a boney and one of the undead helped him kill it.

It was chaos.

The bloodshed and the death surrounding the open space of the inner portion of the upper floor in the airport, was a battleground for nothing but ruin. While most of the others stayed in the van, Konoha, Seto, and Shintaro didn't since they wielded weapons well enough by now.

A bullet to the head here and there, and many of the bonies fell to their deaths.

"Let's go outside!" Seto instructed in Kido's place as the three, along with the undead, went outside only to hear a scream so he followed it with everyone else. What he came to see was Kido with Kano by a balcony type structure....

They had only ran so far, and Kido had wasted all her bullets away by killing what she could or missing for the other half.

The scorching sense in lungs caused the oxygen to come in short amounts, the harsh hit to a lifeless, yet still moving being's head used all the strength that rested within her body.

Then she came to a ledge with the male standing beside her, the monstrous beings approaching them slowly as if they wanted to add suspense. "It's over..." she whispered, tears in her eyes since they would soon be feasted upon and not turned but killed.

Kano shakes his head, "N-No... I'll protect you, I promise." Slipping his arms around her as he held Kido close, he turns and falls back off the balcony the moment the bonies make it toward them, but they didn't jump after the two.