Part 4 : Just Stay

The moment they arrived at the plane in which Kano resided in his spare time(besides lounging around the airport), he guides Kido to a airplane seat as he walks to his own. It wasn't hard to notice that she was a trembling mess from seeing Seto killed before her very eyes. The only upside to the matter was Seto would come back just as he was. Kano hadn't feasted on his brain so it was a possibility.

Finally after staring at her, Kido glanced over at him, which caused him to realize he had been staring the entire time. 'Damn, I didn't mean to keep staring.' He wanted to casually say but the words wouldn't come, only low groaning and grunting. 'Smooth...

Then she spoke. "Let me go back to him, Kano. Seto needs me...I have to save him too."

Slowly, the blonde shakes his head, standing as he keeps his poor slightly hunched forward posture. "N-no... safe..." he managed to say as she shakes her head, going to disagree, but stopped herself from speaking.

He couldn't let her leave or she would be dead before she could even step out of the airport. There were normal, groaning and slow undead, and on the other hand there were bonies.

Bonies were the undead that ripped off any remaining of their skin to reveal the decaying inside of their bony bodies. A dull gray of the sorts which would feast on the living, and undead if they wanted. They were quick to run and could easily kill any human in sight. The slow-moving undead were no match at all for them.

Kano couldn't let Kido go out there like this.
She was unarmed, stressed, and vulnerable.
He would have to keep her here for awhile.

A few days passed without trouble, and she didn't leave nor did Kano. Though one day he noticed that she was a trembling mess since it was the close ending of October, so he grabbed a blanket from the hanger of the plane. At first she reacted defensively only to blink at he placed it around her best he could. "Thank you..." Kido softly replied, watching sit a few chairs away.

Suddenly he began to feel a warmth in his chest, placing a palm onto his sternum as he feels his heart pulsate to life before stopping to rest calmly again.

Kano felt more lifelike around her which was something he shouldn't have been feeling at all. He was dead after all. Being around her felt right in so many ways that it was hard to describe. By the next day he was told to get her food, motioning for her to stay put before leaving the plane. That gave Kido a chance to bolt out of there.

Slowly, she ascended the flight stairs, only to notice many of the undead heading her way so she hid beneath a jet by the frontal wheels. 'Damn... how the hell am i supposed to get out of here?'  Just as she went to move, Kano rests a hand on her shoulder making her nearly scream. "S-shh...not safe.." he says, making her snort. "No duh. I figured that out already."

Looking around, Kano rubs some blood along her face gently on either side, "A-act dead...you know..." With a groan, he walks a bit and she follows but with her arms parallel and forward. "T-too much..." he states as she stiffens and moves nearly the same, emitting groans till they slip inside the airplane again.

"Kano, I really need to get home..."

He didn't want to hear that anymore, so he faced her, speaking best he could. "J-just stay...few days longer..."

That was all he needed to say before she nodded. "First you'll have to really get me some food."