Part 2 : Search

Kido, the leader of a group of misfits or in other words outsiders, had lost almost all of the Mekakushi Dan by now.

The first to lose was Kano, losing the teaseful male to the infection of the undead by being bitten while joking around.

Idiot...

Her only thought after losing him due to the infection. The day after she had sobbed her brains out. Why? Because...she truly cared about him, just like everyone else in the Dan.

As the remaining members of now 7 gather around Kido, she leans back into the old torn up couch of the hideout. "Now..wait there is only 7 of you..." Scanning the group she met Momo's gaze, the younger sibling of Shintaro Kisaragi. "Momo..." Kido could tell the female had been crying, but not for Shintaro.

Momo met her leaders gaze, sniffling, "Danchou..." The teary eyed blonde manages out in a croaked voice. "H-H-..." The poor girl can't even manage out the name of the newly deceased as she begins to sob into her pale palms.

At the sight of her sobbing, Shintaro on instinct as a older brother embraces her, placing a hand atop her head as he rubs her head softly. The raven haired male took Momo to another room of the hideout, comforting her from there.

Kido didn't hold back to sigh that escaped past her lips, gritting her teeth afterwards.

"I am going to go out amongst the city with a choice few of you members. I do not want to lose anymore of you but...I won't be able to do this on my own."

The olive haired leader looked among the remaining few in the room before her.

Who could she take?

Konoha, Seto, Mary, and then there is Ene.

Kido shut her coal-tinted optics thinking, 'Seto is liable, Konoha too. Mary is too sweet to be in this mess. Ene could help track locations of nearby infected while having out a map. I think Momo needs Kisaragi right now.'

Opening her eyes, she glanced at the others then at the tv screen showing Ene on it.

"I will take Konoha and Seto with me to help take out others of the infected. Ene you will also accompany us in the mission due to the fact you can upload a map and track the infected around."

The three agreed in their own way. Konoha mumbled a dull 'okay', Seto forced a small smile and a stiff nod, and Ene gave her cheerful 'roger' to try and lighten the mood. Though Mary couldn't help but cling to Seto's side, the poor medusa petrified of losing someone as important to her as Seto. He...saved her after all.

"Don't worry Mary. I'll come back safely." The brunet spoke gently toward her, hugging her close before he sent her off and the four left to explore throughout the town.

Supplies, First Aid Kits, and Food.

That was all they needed, though they didn't expect to find Kano wandering about with a group of other undead.