Chapter 5

~Bucky's POV~

I thought about her. Her eyes were so familiar to me and I didn't know what from, but now I know where I've seen them. When I went to go to my room I saw her door shut. I walked over to it. I hesitated but I knocked. I heard light footsteps and the door opened.

"What?" Her voice sounded bad. I looked at her throat and it was bruised. "What. Do. You. Want?" She asked each syllable a sentence. 

"I'm sorry." I said. "My mind saw you as a threat-," She interrupted me.

"Your mind doesn't make you do something."

"Not when you've gotten controlled." I said quietly.

"What?" She asked. "What does that even mean?" She said walking over to her bed. She motioned for me to come in. So I did.

"Hydra, you know who they are right?" I asked. She nodded. 

"I know what they do, too." She said.

"How?" 

"Where do you think I was trained, James?" She asked. "With Nat in the 'Red Room?' No. Well I mean sort of." She stuttered. "I was originally in the Red Room for a year, after my parents died. But it was raided by Hydra. They took as many girls as they could and I was apart of that group."

"Y/N, I know..." I hesitated, scared of her reaction.

"'You know', What?" 

"How your parents died. And I'm so sorry." She stood up and walked to me. 

"Why should I except that apology if you don't even remember what you did?" She asked me.

"I'm not asking for forgiveness. I'm asking you to get to know me." I said and walked closer to her. When I was close enough I pulled down the collar of her shirt to expose the scar on her collarbone. I looked in her eyes and then at her lips and back to her eyes again. I leaned in. She pushed me off.

"Woah, you have some nerves on you, James." She said as loudly as she could. But it still wasn't very loud. "You think because you said something 'deep' that I'm gonna forget what you did four hours ago. If you do you're fucking crazy."

"I'm sorry." 

"You apologize one more time, James, I swear I'll do something that I'll have to say sorry for. Get out." I walked out and she shut the door after me.

~Nat's POV~

I was in my room watching TV when Y/N came bursting in my room and plopped down on the bed next to me. 

"What's up with you?" I asked. She groaned and made a disgusted face. 

"James just tried to kiss me." She put her hands over her face, embarrassed. 

"Wait, WHAT! " I exclaimed and turned the TV off. "Bucky tried to to kiss you?" I echoed. 

"Ugh, shut up." She groaned. 

"Wait, is this a good thing or a bad thing?"

"A bad thing. A bad thing that meant nothing." She said.

"If it meant nothing then why are you in here talking about it?" I said and smirked at her. 

"Don't do that." She said and I dropped the smirk. "I'm in here because I'm complaining. You and/or Wanda are people I vent to. And right now Wanda is downstairs with Steve."

~Steve's POV~

Wanda, Sam, Vision, and I were watching a movie when Bucky came downstairs and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"I need to talk to you." He said and walked into another room. 

"I'll be back." I said and walked in his direction. I saw him in the kitchen looking for something in the fridge. "What's up with you?" 

"I tried to kiss Y/N." He took out a beer and opened it and took a long sip.

"And you got rejected?" I asked.

"No. I mean, yes she rejected me. But it was how I felt in the moment Steve. I just wanted to throw her on the bed and kiss her." 

"Too much information. Anyway, you like her?" He took another sip.

"I don't know. She hates me Steve but everytime I see her I feel like I'm a different person." I was shocked about what he said. 

"Um, Bucky." He looked at me and narrowed his eyes. "You like her." He nodded. 

"Likes who?" Wanda came in here.

"Y/N." Nat said said coming in.

"Wait, how do you know?" I asked her.

"I want you to think about Y/N for a second and rethink your question." She said to me. 

"Where is she at?" Bucky asked her. 

"She fell asleep in my room, complaining about you..." She grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. "trying to kiss her." 

"See?" Bucky groaned to me and he walked away. 

"I feel like you have a plan in motion, already." I looked at Nat. She nodded and motioned to Wanda to follow her. She did. "Oh, god."

~Wanda's POV~

I pulled Nat into my room. 

"Spill, EVERYTHING." I told her.

"Bucky likes Y/N, Y/N hates Bucky. At least that's what she says. But, I don't believe it. Bucky tried to kiss her." I smiled. "Exactly. That's how I reacted." 

"So we're gonna try and get them together." I said.

"Yeah. I need the distraction anyway. Steve is being dodgy and I need to get my mind off of it." Uh-oh. I always thought Steve and Nat were an amazing couple.

"Hey, couples have their ups and downs. So it's not unusual." 

"Great advice. But, how would you know? You've never had a boyfriend." I laughed. 

"Call it a hunch." She smiled and we hugged each other tightly. "So what's the plan?" I asked.

Word Count:
910