Chapter 1

You blankly stood still with a furrowed brow listening to the trash your friend was talking about.

"You can't be serious, Right?" You asked with doubt filled eyes at the impossible request your best friend was asking from you

​​​​"Please Min Jae is just for a short duration, i promise"

You were utterly speechless

"And you expect me to stay with that grumpy annoying guy over there-?" you pointed at the guy with blond hair sitting like a king on your couch.

Min Yoongi- The savage guy

That's his name.

Snow white isn't the only one with skin as white as snow because this guy have perfect gloomy pale skin like that of a pearl, cat-like eyes and a very charming gummy smile.

'His flawless skin even gained him the nickname - Suga'

He is the perfect definition of Korea snow white and with all his perfect looks and popularity he can be mistaken for an angel if not for his nasty and savage character.

A spoilt brat with no regards to anyone, always going around the campus feeling all great and mighty and always wearing that grumpy face of his that will shine if he ever let go and smile for once.

At times you contemplate how he even managed to make friends and cope well with them. Of all the 7 bestfriends you related extremely well with them but all except him and you had no plans of making friends with him.

"I'm sorry Tae but i can't possibly live with that guy, you know we don't see eye to eye and you expect us to live together under the same roof? That's a suicide mission Tae"

"You never can tell! This could be the beginning of a new rela-!" he said but you cut him off before he could finish that word.

"Don't dare finish that word Tae" You pointed at him giving him your ultimate best warning look.

You were way more than disgusted to even think about that scenario.

"Never in my life time are my getting along with that annoying guy over there"

"The name is Yoongi" a calmly rude voice chips in drawing closer "and neither do i want to have anything to do with you, so get that into your stinking skull"

You scoffed hysterically on hearing that...

'How bold of him to run his mouth when he is in need and you expect me to tolerate him? No way!"

"Sorry i never thought a guy like you will have a name and the last time i checked you were the one who came knocking at my door" That's how is always been between the both of you.

You can't stand him and him also definitely can't stand you. So in order for peace to realm one has to go, and clearly you weren't planning on been the one to fall because you never back down in a fight especially when he is involved.

'You both fight to the finish'

"He dragged me here and never will i think twice of coming to a place that have you" His guts escalated as he pinpoints his own view.

"Then what are you still waiting for? You can use the exit, the door is widely open for you and annoying brats like you aren't welcome in my home" You both were standing so close to each other as your reddish eyes blur holes into the other.

Yoongi was taller than you but as case may be, you weren't stupid to let his intimidating aura to engulf fear into you.

"Can't you guys stay for one day without getting on each other nerves?" Taehyung asked chipping to stop your never ending saga.