Chapter 9

The door keypad went off opening to the said male you've been indirectly waiting for.

Ever since Taehyung left , you've been grumpily sitting on the couch and at times roaming round the house or doing one thing or the other to get rid of this uncontrollable thoughts that have been blasting through your mind and now the awaited male has returned you felt numb.

You looked up from the sofa and seeing him walk in you hurriedly brought out your phone as a means of diverting your attention from him but unfortunately in this case no amount of tactics can clear your mind from continuously peeking sneeks at him.

"Here my mother wanted you to have this" He said setting down the side dishes packed in various containers.

Your face lit up on sighting this rare delicacy called food. You've been opportuned to eat his mother's food on various occasion and one thing you can attest to is the supremacy of the meal.And having the honour of testing this dishes again, you were more than happy.

"Wow Daebak! All this dishes for me? Tell Omoni (mother) i sent my heartfelt thanks" You continued voicing out thanks.

Yoongi who was watching you slightly smiled seeing your happy mood.

"Well we can have that for tonight's dinner" He said

You nodded at his idea; "That's a good idea.... Go change and freshen up, i will set up the dinning"

"Ok" He made an okay sign grabbing his jacket lying on the sofa, he walked down to his room.

Seeing him out of sight you quickly set to work like a good housewife who is after the good welfare of her husband.

About twenty minutes past he was done showering and dressed up in a milky sweatshirt and a baggy trouser. You were done setting the dishes on the table and now waiting for him with your phone in your hands.

He silently walked out and took his place beside you taking you unware.

"You are done?" He didn't bother answering you

You ignored him and grabbed a plate scooping in a good amount of food.

"Here" You placed it in front of him, handing him a set of chopsticks.

"Thanks" He mumbling said

You unbelievably cleaned your ears looking at him with utter shock as you tried registering what you heard him say.

'For the first time in history he thanked you"

He seem unaffected as he continued eating munching down on every piece of meal.

You silently smiled and settled down to eat your food.

"Wow this is so delicious" You yummed at every food you savour in while he silently ate his meal.

This is a moment when words aren't needed, just saving the moments were the best.

"I will do the dishes" He said standing up to clear the dishes but you subconsciously held his hand to stop him.

He slowly looks down at your hand grip on his and then up to you. On reality heating you, you quickly loosen your grip on him.

"I-i just w-wanted to say that i will do the dishes" You stuttering said avoiding his eyes.

"I will do the dishes, you set up the living room for a night movie" Without a blink he carried the dishes to the kitchen leaving you in a confused state of mind.

"What is going on? Do Min Yoongi want to watch a movie with me... Noway! Omg!! I haven't done this before, Where do i start from?" You confusedly ran to your room grabbing a pile of blankets and pillows.

"How the heck do i set this up" You blankly stood still not knowing what to do.

"Don't tell me you can't set this up" A voice coulped with a hint of laughter chipped from behind.

"It isn't my fault i can't do it" You slowly turned around lowering your head trying to hide the pout in your face.

"Give me that i will do it" You hesitantly handed it over to him

Within seconds he was done piling up the blankets together in a comfy way. He handed you a pillow before sitting and pulling out two can of beers from his pocket setting them on the table.

You didn't know whether to sit or keep standing. This felt strange to you.

"Won't you sit down?" He eyes up seeing you still standing up.

"I will"

Letting go of every stimulating awkward feeling, you sat down placing the pillow on your lap's

"What movie do you want to see?" He asked flipping through the channels looking for a suitable channel.

"I don't know-! Anything you pick is fine by me"

After much battling with the choice of channel, he finally decided to make do with the available Kmovie "The Dude in me"

(A/n: I highly recommend you guys to watch this Korean movie. I bet you wouldn't regret it)

There was a momentary silence as you both quietly glued your eyes to the movie in display sipping on your beers one at a time.

The action and the fictional flow of the movie was enough to keep you awake but the slight alcohol in your system was making it hard to keep your eyelids open. You were a low drinker. Beers and alcohol weren't your thing but it seems like an evil ghost possessed you to drinking alcohol tonight.

Halfway through the movie your body failed, as your eyes closes and your head swinging around.

Yoongi's attention was drawn from the movie as your head keep hitting against his shoulders. A smile fell from his lips as he watches your sleeping form looking for a comfortable place to lay on.

He quietly places your held at his shoulders as he stucks the loose strands of hair behind your ear.

"Cute !" He found himself fanboying to your sleepy nature.

His eyes wandered to your lips admiringly, as his hands softenly caresses your lips resisting every bit of temptation of kissing you right on the spot.

He switches off the television and carefully carried you bridal style to your room. He gently lays you down and covered you with the sheets.

He dips himself in the bed, sitting there for a minute admiring you.

'You don't know the things you do to me, Jae"