Chapter 10

"Here this will help with the pain" With a scrunched face you stretched forth your hand accepting the pain relieving medicine Ri-jin handed over to you.

"What the heck were you thinking of taking alcohol ?" She handed over to you a bottle of water while she intensively queried you.

With a sigh you hesistantly sat up and took the medicine.

To others this wasn't a big deal but to you it was, the slimiest of alcohol in your system can automatically turn on the hormones in your body.

It isn't an allergy but it is so close to be called your allergy but stupid you knowing what alcohol does to you blatantly ignored and went on to take alcohol.

'This is the consequences'

"Wow look who we have here" A deep voice echoes from behind slowly drawing closer.

You tiredly looked towards the doorway and coming towards you were Tae and the boy's trailing behind him.

Even Yoongi tagged along with them....

"Annyeong girls!" The boys greeted with a smile (well except the guy that always walk around with a poker face)

You sighed and rubbed your temples, the greetings came in as noise.

"What's with the face Jae?" The boys asked with worried faces sighting your not so good mood.

You eyed up but your eyes slowly wandered to the guy you were thinking of at the minute. You made eye contact with the pale guy who was already looking at you trying to seal in the worry in his face.​

​​​​​​"She decided to ruin her health by drinking alcohol" Ri-jin answered the question that you've totally forgotten that was even asked.

"What?' Taehyung's outburst got you back on track

"You know you can't handle alcohol, what the heck were you thinking?" You sighed and rubbed your temples over again.

"Are you ok? Is your body hurting? Do you know what would have happened to you? Don't ever try that again! Understood? " You were getting tired of the bunch of questions and scoldings that kept rolling in.

What you wanted now is someone who will take you out from here to a place of quietness, where you can rest your aching head.

Seems like the almighty heard your cries cos in one swing moment a pair of hands grabbed your wrist, carefully pulling you up.

Eyes were shot open and mouths widely opened for easy entrance for houseflies as they all watch the drama unfolding in front of them.

'What is happening?"

You on the other hand was Jaeshocked seeing him taking you far away from the group of noise makers.

"Get in!" He opened the car door waiting for you to get in.

You stood still for a while staring at him wondering if this was happening in reality or just a dream.You slowly cooperated and got in with him closing the door not very long the opposite door opened up and he got in taking his spot at the drivers seat.

"Fasten your seatbelt " Without a word you quickly fasten your seatbelt

'as always safety comes first....'

He didn't hesitate as he fastened his own seatbelt stepping on the gear and off he drove. The drive wasn't a speedy one but rather in a very moderate way to adjust to your state.

He made a stop as he pulled into a supermarket...

"Wait here, i will be back" He quickly muttered and grabbed his wallet getting out of the car.

A few minutes later, he was back dropping the two packed items at the back seat. One of it having the shape of drugs and the other a pile of sweet things and some cooking stuff.

He pulled back on the road, driving without any expression scripted on his face. You looked down at the things he bought and then back to staring at him.

'This isn't the Min Yoongi you know...'

Sooner than later, he pulled in front of your house packing in the garage. He got out pulling the things he bought out with one hand and with the other he opened your seat's door letting you out.

He took the lead in as you slowly trail behind him like a girlfriend who messed up big time. He punched in the code and opened the door.

"Go on and rest i will call you when the food is ready " He pushed you towards your room gesturing you to go in, you conf in, you confusedly nodded and went in.

He ruffle his hair and sigh seeing you in.

"Time to get busy" He said setting his jacket down on the couch. He set one of his goodies product on the table and carried the other to the kitchen.

He placed down every cooking stuff needed to make Bugeotguk (Dried Pollock Soup) ...

Though it won't be easy but he was determined to serve you a tasty handover soup and that was how he's cooking grill started. He pretty much learnt from his mom, so making this won't be as difficult as it seems.

Almost an hour the Bugeotguk was all done.... He quickly dished out the soup carefully placing it on a guest tray with the medicine and other junk food.

Meanwhile;

You on the other, was tirelessly lying on the door before a knock came through...

"Yes come in-!" Before you might have finished, the door slammed open revealing the blond guy with a tray of food.

Placing it on the nightstand , he helped you sit up.

"You've to drink this.... Is good for pains"

"Why are you doing this?" After all this time the lingering words you had so wanted to say came out.

He sigh and dips himself on the side bed; "is my fault that you drank alcohol, so i should be held responsible for your welfare"

"Is not your fault, it was my choice to drink it" You said not wanting him to blame himself

"But i should still be responsible, come on eat"

​​​​​​There was half truth to his words but there was more to it than just been responsible.

He quietly watched you as you hungrily scoop on the meal.

"Easy the food isn't going anywhere" He chuckled patting your back.

His hands on your skin felt like a euphoric feeling wavering around you.

Your eyes slowly locks with his as he stares right into your eyes with those vampiric eyes of his sucking the living hell out of you.

With those eyes glued on you, you were weak to his gaze. His hands slowly lifts up and his thumbs smoothly rubs your cheeks and slowly his thumbs made it's way to your reddish lips.He seductively twirls his thumbs around making you melt down to his touch.

There was this feeling that wanted to hold on to him and give him your all.

In a second his lips slowly goes down to yours, as he pecks your lips pulling away, he locked eyes with you asking for permission, you nodded and without wasting a minutes he placed the tray back on the nightstand and immediately smashed his lips with yours in a hungry manner.

His thumbs rubs your cheek as your hands tightly engulf his neck bringing him as closer as possible.

You didn't know this feeling but one thing you were sure of was the mutuality and you aren't sure you will let go.