~2~

3 Days Later

"Ariana!" I groaned and rolled out of bed - pausing the video I was watching. "What" I say as I walk down the stairs. "Dress nicely, the Wilkinson's are coming over" confusion spread all over my face. "Who are the Wilkinson's?"

"Oh, well I have this boy that helps me with my job and paperwork. He's really sweet and nice. Well, I invited his family over for dinner." I looked at him with a serious face and sighed. "Okay?"

"Yes daddy" I turned around and made my way back upstairs. "Wear something neat, elegant." "OKAY!" I shut my door and sit on my bed.

I exit everything in my laptop and turn it off. I put it back on my desk and walk towards my closet.

I grab my black shorts and my nude-color big sweater that reached past my thighs. I put my nude knee high socks and my grayish knee high boots.

I lightly curled my hair and put my make up on. Once I finished that, I checked my phone.

"Check on Justin, Ariana!" I roll my eyes and walk towards my little brothers room.

I opened the door, and he was playing with his toys. "Justin, let's get dressed." "Why?" "Because people are coming" "Why?" This bitch.

"They work with daddy" "Why?" -.-
"I don't know" "Why?" -.-*
"I'll give you ice cream tomorrow" he tapped his finger on his chin. "Deal!" He stood up and put his toys up while I picked his clothes.

"Eww, I'm not wearing those ugly pants!" He pointed towards the khakis. "Justin! Listen to me! You're wearing that for daddy!" He stood there quiet and changed. "Thank You" he stuck his tongue out, and I did the same.

We walked downstairs and the people were already here.

"Oh, Lori, this are my children. Ariana and Justin" I smiled back, and Justin hugged my leg. I rubbed his back and carried him while placing him on my hip. I walked towards Lori and shook her hand, "Hi I'm Ariana, nice to meet you. This is Justin." Justin looked up and smiled at Lori. "Nice to meet you too"

We all walked towards the kitchen and the plates were already set. "Ariana, could you help me with the food, please." I stood up and walked towards my dad. As I was walking, I saw the boy from the other day.

We made quick eye contact, and he gave me a smile.

Shit he's fucking cute.