~5~

"Can I stay over?" Sam asked me.
"Umm, sure." I smiled while cuddling into Jack's chest.

"I have to go babygirl, let me see your phone." Jack whispered to me, and I handed him my phone. "Here, text me babygirl. I love you." He lightly kissed my head and stood up.

I walked him to the door while JJ and Nate followed. "Thank you for having us here, Ariana." JJ said. "No problem, come whenever you want to." Nate smiled at me and left.
Sam was only here. "Wassup Wilkinson." "Sup Jones."

"Let's go upstairs and change, do you have clothes?" He followed me upstairs. "Yes or no?"
"Ha, no." I ran into my dad's room and got some clothes for Sam. "Here." I hand them to him.

"No thanks, I sleep with boxers only.".
"Shut Up, Sam!" he gave me his charming smile. "Fine."

I walk downstairs and my dad was already there. "Sam's staying over."
"He's already your boyfriend, wow." I laugh at my dad, "Not my boyfriend." I state and run back upstairs. Sam was already shirtless.

Shit.

He looked up and made eye contact with me.

"Sorry, I I, I was staring at y-y-you." I couldn't even talk. Way to go Ariana; you just made a fool out of yourself. "I'm going to go change now." I speed walked to my closet and grabbed some clothes.

I walked out, and Sam was wearing the clothes I had given him. "Thanks." he smiled.
"No, problem."

Next Morning

Jack G's POV

I checked my phone as soon as I woke up. No text from Aria.

Maybe I should text her? I don't want to look needy, though.

I do like her: she's so down to earth: happy, beautiful. Damn she's beautiful.

Her eyes are always shinning, so far.

Her smile kills me. Damn

Maybe she likes me back; since she let me call her "babygirl", and I have her as that on my phone.

Yeah, yeah, I'll text her, maybe she'll reply.

Me: Buenos Dias Babe 😘
Babygirl😍💋: Goodmorning Eyebrows😚
Me: Want to go out today? Like, for lunch?
Babygirl😍💋: Sounds great! What time?
Me: 1 if that's good?
Babygirl😍💋: Definitely! See you then😉
Me: Okay, bye Babe😘
Babygirl😍💋: Bye Babe💋💕

Damn she called me babe! Yes!

I sounded so awkward; she was probably looking at her screen with a "Bish whet" face.

Well now I have a date with her - let's see how that goes!

^^^^^^^

I'm not going to write long ass chapters like in my other books, I don't feel it in this book.

I really like writing this, I don't know why😝

I just do.

Anyways, comment what you think so far 🙆

Love Ya✖️
~Jessica