~14~

"Daddy, Please?" I held a beautiful camera in my hands; trying to convince my dad to take a picture. "Just one?"

"Why do you want me to take a picture? There's tons in the internet." he laughs and sits on a chair.

"Please? Just one? Before the Wilkinson's get here?" Yes. The Wilkinson's are coming over, again. I do, and don't, want to see Sam. I haven't talked to him in 4 days, and I've been happy like that. I like Sam, he's nice. Adorable. Sweet. everything!

"Ariana? Only one?"

"Yes! Now, old man. Hurry up!"

"Old man? Last time I checked I was only 36."

"Oh, potato, potatoe."

"Fine, Ariana. Let's take the picture."

"Pose like me." he puts his fingers on his face and does a duck face. "No, dad, stop."

He does another pose, but this one he looks like he's thinking. I took the picture and waiting for it to come out. "Wow, dad, you look nice." He sighs and walks over. I show him and he nods. "You like it?"

"I really do, now hurry up. We must get ready before they get here, and take your brother to his babysitter. Please?"

"Yes, dad. I will take him. Now go and get ready." I push him out of my room and rest my body on the back of the door.

Hopefully nothing bad happens at the dinner tonight.

Hopefully