~Epilogue~

~ 2 Years Later ~

Ariana's POV

"You're done with this class today, kids. Merry Christmas!" I end my ballet class of the day. All of the kids thank me and give me hugs. A few take pictures and give me gifts.

In two years, I have taught classes in a dance studio. I have a part time modeling career, and my main job is a very successful dinner/café. Tourist from all over the world go to my café. It's basically full every single day! My best friend Olivia works there with me. She helped me through everything! Since my break up, all the way to now.

I grab my bag and change in the bathroom. I put my dark blue skinny jeans, a maroon long sleeve shirt, and my maroon vans. I apply eyeliner and mascara and my dark lipstick. I put on some eye shadow and walk out of the bathroom. I drive to my café and see it's a full house again. Once I turn off my car, I put on my apron and walk inside.

I enter and a few boys stare. I don't mind since they weren't bothering me. One was smiling a lot and waving. I awkwardly waved back and continued to walk to the register.

"Hi, Ari!" Olivia yells from the stands.

"Hello, Oli!" She smiles and hands a customer their coffee. "Another day as a full house." I sigh.

"Definitely." I chuckle and go to the register.

"Hi, welcome to Ari's Café, what may I get you today." I look up and meet some light brown eyes. I recognized the person, Samuel.

He stared at me but didn't say anything. "Sir, can you please hurry? There's other people in line waiting." He shakes his head and smiles. I breath and exhale.

"Yes, sorry. I would like a cup of vanilla coffee, and a piece of pumpkin pie." I write down a few things and nod.

"Will that be it?" I ask. He nods and smiles again. I keep a straight face and type in the amount onto the cash register. "Your total will be, $9.50" he gives me a ten dollar bill and I give him his change.

"Keep the change, hot stuff." I sigh and close the register. He winks and stands there.

"Please wait over there for your order." I say pointing to the right.

"Right, sorry."

|.|.|.|.|

After the store closed, it was around 9:30 pm, and Sam was still here.

"What are you going to do?" Olivia asks. I sigh and shrug.

"Nothing."

It's true. There's nothing I could do. Sam left, I forgot about him, but I guess he never forgot about me.

"Alright. Well see you tomorrow. Take care, bye!" Olivia says while leaving. I wave goodbye and clean the counter.

"I'm sorry, sir. The café is closed now, I'm sorry I have to ask you to leave." I tell Sam. He stands up and starts laughing.

"You can stop calling me that, babygirl."

"Sam please leave, i have to get home." I pick up his empty dish and quickly wash it in the kitchen. When I come back out he was still here! "Don't make me call the cops."

"I'll take you home then."

"Excuse me?"

"I'll take you home, Ariana."

"No thanks, I can drive." He giggles and smiles. I didn't move or show any emotion.

"Come on, lighten up a bit." He steps closer, so I take a step backwards. "Ah, come on, don't be like that."

"Leave, please." He sighs and pushes me to the wall. "Sam."

"You still love me." He says. I shake my head and look away from him. "Look at me." I slowly look into his eyes. He smirks and presses his lips onto mine.

I haven't felt his lips on mine for two years. I will admit, I missed him. During our relationship, he never kissed me like this. We only pressed our lips against each other, or we pecked each other's lips. I wanted to stop kissing him now, but I couldn't. My body wouldn't pull away from him. Instead, my hands went to his neck and pulled him closer to me. This wasn't right, but it felt so good.

"See, I told you, you still love me." he smirks. I sigh and push him out of the café. We were now outside in the cold.

"Why did you even come back?" I ask.

"I needed a few extra bucks. My musical career really isn't going anywhere."

I roll my eyes and cross my arms across my chest. "Wow. So you're just going to come back whenever you want and ask my father for a part time job?" he nods. "Asshole." I say coldly.

"Calm down, baby."

"Don't call me that. I broke up with you years ago. I found someone better." I say.

"Oh really? and what's his name?" he says while stepping closer to me.

"It's none of your business." I say while walking towards my car.

"Don't walk away from me, Ariana!" he yells through the loud traffic noises around us.

"I just did. Just like you did two years ago." I hopped into my car, but he pulled me out. "Let me go!" I yell.

"No! give me another chance?" I push him away and go into my car again, and this time I managed to turn it on. He tried to do the same thing he had done, but I push him away.

"You hurt me once, Samuel. And I'm not letting you hurt me again!" I slammed my car door and drove away, leaving him in front of my café - alone.

The End

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

well! that's it. that's the end. this story isn't suppose to end happy . sorry )):

thank you for sticking with me through the whole book ((: &' thank you for the people that have stayed even while the book was on hold.

love you guys :*

~ jessica