~10~

Aria's POV

"Samm." I groan as I sit up. "Can we go to mall?" I ask. "Why?" "Because I want to go. I need new clothes." I laugh. "Sure, let's take Nate too." "Yay best friend!" I jump out of the couch and run to the car.

We drive to Nate's, and he's outside playing basketball with Kenny. I jump out of the car and run towards Nate; jumping onto him and catching me. "What's up, lil' mama." he laughs. "We need to go to the mall, man!" I say while pulling on his ears. "Why babygirl?" "I need clothes. And you're my best friends so you need to come with me." he laughs and looks over at Kenny. "Kenny the Shark can come too, if he wants, of course." I add.

"Thanks, really?" Kenny asks. "Yeah, man." I say kind of mimicking Nate.

~_~

At the Mall

"Guys, Imma go get a new tattoo, y'all want to follow?" Nate asked while walking towards a tattoo shop. "Yup." I agreed.

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo, but I'm not quite sure if my dad is going to agree.

While Nate is getting his tattoo I begin to think of actually getting the tattoo.

"Sam" I whisper at Sam, who is being snapchated my Kenny. "I want to get a tattoo." they both turn their heads to me. "What?" Sam squinted his eyes at me. "Are you serious? Your dad will kill you if he found out you get or have a tattoo!" I sighed; knowing telling him was a bad idea. Of course he would know this. My dad probably told him everything he doesn't want from me.

"Ari, you know I wouldn't mind if you got a tattoo, but your dad," Sam put his hand on my shoulder, "Your dad, is just so picky." Kenny laughed a little. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the man who was giving Nate a tattoo.

"Umm. Sir?" I asked a little shy. He nodded his head while continuing on Nate's tattoo. "Could I possibly get a tattoo, also?" Nate' head shot up as soon as I finished my sentence.

"Why would you want a tattoo, Ariana?" He asks a little confused. "They're not good for you."

"No one is going to know I have it. Other than you guys." the man pats Nate's tattoo with a cotton thing and turns off his machine.

"Sure, you can get a tattoo. What would you like?" The man asks while taking his gloves off and telling Nate to get off the chair so I could sit on it.

"I want just words, on the side of my thigh." Sam's eyes grow darker, and I smirk at him. "I want it to say. "Curiosity often leads to trouble." The man nods and hands me a piece of paper.

"Write it down please." I wrote it down and handed it back to him. "Thank you, please take your pants off." I was shocked at first but then took them off.

~~

The man patted my thigh with the soft cotton thing one last time and turned his machine off. "Looks nice, Lil' Mama." Nate says.

"Thanks." I smile while putting my pants back on. "That would be all together....$120" I paid my part and so did Nate.

"Why, Ariana? Why would you get a tattoo?" Kenny complained. "You're a cheerleader. They're going to see it!"

"Kenny shut the fuck up! I'm not a cheerleader anymore. I stopped with that before I left New Jersey." Kenny sighed and walked towards the car.

We got home and dropped off Kenny first. "Guys let's go to Sam's house." I suggest and they agree.

"Let's see that tattoos of yours, Ariana." Nate growls while wrapping his arms around my waist and burring his head in my neck. "Strip Lil' Mama." that sent chills all over my body.

Come on I just broke up with Jack! Now I'm probably going to have a threesome with Sam and Nate! My life is just, wow.

"Nate leave her alone." Sam says while sitting down in the couch. "If she doesn't want to show you she shouldn't. You already saw it at the tattoo parlor not that long ago." Nate glared at Sam and pulled away from me.

"See you later Sam," he waved to Sam. "See you later Lil' Mama." he kissed my neck and walked out.

"Why do you let him treat you like that?" Sam asks while eating his chips.

"I don't know. I have no problem with it anyways." I steal a Chip and sit on his lap. Earning a little groan from him.

"Gosh, Aria, you don't know the effect you have on me right now."

"Then show me."