~18~

Sam's POV

"Hello?" Voicemail. Once again.

I hang up again, why isn't Ariana answering me? So, now Im going to call her dad.

20 Minutes later

-.-

Photo Shoot. Wow. She's at a photo shoot. I shouldn't care, she's not my girlfriend, I want her too. But, I know I'm going to fuck up. I'll wait a little more. Maybe today I'll ask her. It is if I have the balls to go up to her and ask her. First her dad - my boss. The man that actually cares for me.

Well, in work terms... If that even made sense. Let's just say, he's the man that pays my bills, get it?

3 Hours Later

I drive to Ariana's house, both cars are here. Yay!

I knock on the door and she opens it, aww, she looks so tired. "Sam." She opens her arms, but they're limp. So, I hug her and carry her. "I'm tired."

"I know, I'm going to leave you in your room and come back down, get us some drinks of food, and I'll be back okay?" She nodded. I managed to quickly take her up to her room. Once I was done with that, I went downstairs to her dad.

"Sir,"

"Samuel, we are out of the office, don't call me that."

"Right, I forgot. Well I've thought of this for a while, and I think now it's the right time."

"Sit, Sam."

I walked over and sat in front of him. "Well, I want to ask if I can get your permission to ask your daughter to be my girlfriend."

He stayed quiet and sighed, "She's not a little girl anymore, but I have one warning."

"Which is..."

"Do not break her heart. If you do, I will make sure every company knows that you are a total wreck when it comes to paper work. Which isn't true, but you don't want that to happen, right?"

"Right, I understand, sir."

"Alright, Sam. You for sure have my permission." I hugged him and thanked him.

We shook hands, and I quickly ran up to her room. "Ariana!" she jumped out of bed.

"What? What's wrong!"

I laughed at her, "Bitch."

"Only yours."

"What's up?"

"Umm," she looked at me for a moment. I quickly held her hands, "I love you, Ariana. I really do. I always did. I don't want to hurt you, I don't want you to think that I don't love you. I do. Now, would you do the honors of being my girlfriend?"

She pierced her lips together, "Yes!" She jumped I to my arms and kissed all over my face.

I pecked her lips, "I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~~

"I like Nemo, he's so cool, ooh, I forgot, let me show you the pictures of today. The man only gave me one, I really like it." Ariana giggled and ran to her backpack. "See?"

She handed me a picture of her kind of flipping her hair, beautiful. "You're so gorgeous baby." that caused her to blush.

"Why thank you, you can keep it."

"Thanks babygirl, I love you."

"I love you more."

That's when we kissed again. I love her. And, I'm very happy to call her mine.

^^^^

so, I'm going to Mexico tomorrow &' I won't update for 3 weeks. Sorry.

Anyways, in the mean time, read any of my other books, Bad Expectations by drunkenjacks . It's an amazing book! Or any by kians_bae , babycutkosky , FlowerCrownedStyles

Dear Daddy, by ineffablewilk
My Everything by Pemi98
The Right One by yYADIadilol

Have a nice summer, ~Jessica