~17~

^play the Jurassic World thing it's not loud it's the piano smooth one. It's only for this boring as'f chapter. Not really but someone else is introduced^

2 Days Later

Ariana's POV

I quickly sat up from my bed when my phone went off. It was a reminder.

Reminder:
Ballet Class @ 3:30 pm Today!!!

I jumped off of my bed and grabbed a small bag. I opened it and took off all of my clothes and put my leggings and tank top on. Once I was done with that, I ran to my closet and got my ballet shoes out. I quickly put them on and tied the strings on my calf. I tied my hair into a tight bun and ran downstairs.

"Daddy!"

My dad ran out of the kitchen and looked at me scared. "What what's wrong?"

"I need to get to the ballet academy, today is my first day!" He nodded, and we both walked out.

*at ballet school*

"Now pulse and spin," I rolled my eyes as we did the same "exercise" over and over again.

"Lame isn't it?" I turned my head to a dirty blonde girl next to me.

"Yes, indeed." she giggled and kept turning while tucking her hands in. "We're not suppose to do that."

"Oh, I'm level 5 I can do whatever I want."

I chuckled and remembered when I was level 5 back in New Jersey. That was only when I was 10. I'm 18 now and should be an expert. I was, actually.

"What level are you on?"

"Expert." she nodded and kept twirling around.

Once this class was over I went to the water fountain. But, the blondy approached me.

"If you say you're an "expert" how come I haven't seen you here before? You seem like a girl from here, what was your schools name?"

"I'm not from here, I'm from New Jersey. And, I was expert because I just love ballet. I was level 5 when I was 10. It's just that when I moved here, I stopped for a few months, and now I'm back." I smiled lightly at her, and she smiled back. "So, what's your Name? I'm Ariana."

"I'm Olivia." that suits her. Such a normal name for a girl like her; smiles a lot, laughs too much, talks to anyone, and just is so outgoing. "So, we should talk another time, here's my number, I have to go my mom is outside. Bye, Ariana." she handed me a piece of paper and walked out. I waved goodbye and walked outside, too.

My dad was already there, so I just got in the car - somehow scaring him.

"Did you make any friends?"

"One,"

"Well that's nice, let's go home now."

"Her name is Olivia. And sure."

He smiles and keeps driving. I texted Olivia, new best friend.