~6~

Ariana's POV

I put my overalls on along with my shoes. I did my makeup and walked out of the bathroom. It was 12:30.

"Wow, where are you going dressed like that." My dad asked. "I'm going out to lunch with a friend." I sat down in front of him and got my sunglasses. "Ooh, and who is this friend?" He smirked and put his coffee down.

"Jack Gilinsky." I smile just by saying his name. So far, he's made me really happy. I have forgotten about my mother, sure Sam did that too, but Jack makes me feel...loved?
"Who's that?"
"I'll ask him to come in before we leave, so you can meet him."
"Is he going to be your boyfriend?" I blushed. "No, I don't know?" He patted my back and walked out.

It was 12:50 and someone knocked on the door. I opened it and Jack was there. He was wearing a purple mussel tee, fuck. He opened his arms, so I could hug him - and that's exactly what I did. "You look gorgeous babygirl." He said, "So do you handsome." I said, and he kissed my cheek.

"Come in, my dad wants to know who you are." he smiled and walked in. "Dad! Jack is here." my dad walked in.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Jones." Jack shook my dad's hand. "Pleasure to meet you too, Jack. Hope y'all have a nice date." I could feel my face burning up. "Okay, ready?" I nodded. "See you later dad!" "Bye, Aria and Jack!" "Bye, Mr. Jones."

We walked out and got in his car. It was nice, too. "So, where off?" I ask while buckling my belt. "You'll see." he smirked and turned on his car. We drove for a pretty long time, "Jack? Can you please tell me where we're going?" He just smiled and kept driving.

We finally stopped in front of a house.

"It's my house, don't worry." he touched my hand and got out; quickly running to my side and opened my door.

We went inside his house, the lights were dim. He closed the door behind him, "Let's go upstairs, shall we?" He whispered into my neck while rubbing his hands up and down my arms.

We walked upstairs, and he took me into his room. It was lit up by candles.

He started kissing my neck again while dropping my overall straps to my sides. "Jack." I whispered, "Yes babygirl?" I turned to him and lightly pushed him off.

"We're taking this to fast." he looked down I could tell he was ashamed. "It's not that I don't want to, Jack. It's just that we need to slow down. I'm not even sure if I can call you my boyfriend?" He looked up and made eye contact with me.

"You're right." there was silence for a moment, "You want to be my girlfriend?" I smile spread across my face. I grabbed the side of his face and kissed him. "I'll take that as a yes." he smirked while pulling me closer to him.

He hugged me and squeezed my booty, "Jack." "Yes?" He tried to act innocent. "You're so perverted." I could tell he got a little annoyed. His eyes got a darker shade of brown and his grip on my hips tightened. "Let me show you how 'perverted' I am, babygirl." chills went down my back as he took off his shirt and my overalls.

"Jump." I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he lied me down on his bed. "Fuck, babygirl, by the time we're finished you probably won't feel your legs and the neighbors will know my name." I nodded and he took off his pants and boxers.

<I don't want write smut rn, so skip that part, sorry Gilinsky girls ;)>

He laid down panting for breath. "You're really good babygirl." I blushed and covered my face. "Aye, don't cover your beautiful face up." He pulled my hands away and made eye contact with me. "I love you, now change and let's go eat."

I laughed and got up.

He loves me? That's nice.

But I'm not sure if I love him like that. I enjoy being with him all the time but what we just did was something I wouldn't do on the first date.

Man, I should've just stayed with Sam back at my house. Sam! Fuck, I left him.

God, now I feel horrible. I have feeling for these two. Shit.

Maybe I really love Jack, and Sam is just my best friend. Friends? Yeah, friends.